18 SmithSt. Albans Town, VT 05478MLS Number 4657630
- Sale Price: $211,000
- 334 Days Since Sale
- 1992Year Built
Surprise!! One step inside and you will be amazed by how much interior space this wonderful open concept home has to offer. The unique layout provides you with the opportunity to use the many rooms to best suite your lifestyle. The first floor boasts a large dining room, expansive living room / kitchen area with wood stove, bedroom, and full bath with walk-in jacuzzi. Additional room on the 1st floor has been renovated to a laundry room. Here's the ultimate surprise...step down to your beautifully finished basement with a second wood stove where there's over 1,100 sq ft of living space! There's one large room that expands into a sitting room, workout area, office, or whatever your needs might be, two additional rooms with large closets for storage, and a full bath. Now...step outside to your thoughtfully landscaped yard with an apple, 2 pear, and plum trees; grapes, large garden, storage shed, chicken coupe, and beautiful perennials all around. This St. Albans Town property is truly a must see. Welcome home!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- Year Built1992
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleA Frame, Chalet, Ranch, w/Addition
- Full Baths2
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet2336
- APX Unfin Below Grade64
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio, Shed
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count10
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$207,500
- Listing Agent NameLeigh Horton
- Agent NameHorton
- Broker NameKW Vermont/St. Albans
- Sale Agent70025
- Selling Agent NameGeri Reilly
- Sale Date10/23/2017
- Sale Price$211,000
- LM MST WGARCarport
- MLS Number4657630
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Living, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeDining Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsManufactured, Tile, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions19' x 12.5'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen/Living
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions22.4' x 18.9'
- Room 3 TypeBath - Full
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions7.7' x 8.2'
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 9.3'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14.3' x 10.10'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions10.5' x 13.1'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions11.5' x 10.3'
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions21.1' x 18.1'
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions5' x 7.8'
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions11.4' x 17.2'
- Building Number18
- TownSt. Albans Town
- DistrictSt Albans Town School District
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tank
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Holding Tank, Leach Field, Private
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Tax YrFY17/18
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri, Suzanna Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Our home sold quickly, less than 10 days. There is typically a long gap between signing a sales contract and closing. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. The few minor issues that came up were [...]
-Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
“Geri and her team were wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. From listing the property through the actual closing, Geri and her team proved to be knowledgeable and responsive at all times and she has a great balance of being both professional and pleasant to work with. Geri assisted with recommending contractors who were [...]
- Diane, Essex 2018
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!