18 SmithSt. Albans Town, VT 05478MLS Number 4657630
- Sale Price: $211,000
- 215 Days Since Sale
- 1992Year Built
Surprise!! One step inside and you will be amazed by how much interior space this wonderful open concept home has to offer. The unique layout provides you with the opportunity to use the many rooms to best suite your lifestyle. The first floor boasts a large dining room, expansive living room / kitchen area with wood stove, bedroom, and full bath with walk-in jacuzzi. Additional room on the 1st floor has been renovated to a laundry room. Here's the ultimate surprise...step down to your beautifully finished basement with a second wood stove where there's over 1,100 sq ft of living space! There's one large room that expands into a sitting room, workout area, office, or whatever your needs might be, two additional rooms with large closets for storage, and a full bath. Now...step outside to your thoughtfully landscaped yard with an apple, 2 pear, and plum trees; grapes, large garden, storage shed, chicken coupe, and beautiful perennials all around. This St. Albans Town property is truly a must see. Welcome home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARCarport
- List Price$207,500
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4657630
- Sale Date10/23/2017
- Sale Price$211,000
- Room 1 TypeDining Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19' x 12.5'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen/Living
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions22.4' x 18.9'
- Room 3 TypeBath - Full
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions7.7' x 8.2'
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 9.3'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14.3' x 10.10'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions10.5' x 13.1'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions11.5' x 10.3'
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions21.1' x 18.1'
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions5' x 7.8'
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions11.4' x 17.2'
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Living, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Building Number18
- TownSt. Albans Town
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictSt Albans Town School District
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Holding Tank, Leach Field, Private
- Broker NameKW Vermont/St. Albans
- Agent NameHorton
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count8
- Year Built1992
- Full Baths2
- FloorsManufactured, Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade64
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior
- Property StyleA Frame, Chalet, Ranch, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2336
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces1
- Tax YrFY17/18
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
"Great team of talented realtors! They were very receptive to my needs and dedicated a lot of time toward helping me find my dream home - driving me all over the state of Vermont. Once I found the perfect property, Geri made negotiations and paperwork feel easy. A great experience overall."
- Julia, Jericho 2018
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!