- 1992Year Built
Surprise!! One step inside and you will be amazed by how much interior space this wonderful open concept home has to offer. The unique layout provides you with the opportunity to use the many rooms to best suite your lifestyle. The first floor boasts a large dining room, expansive living room / kitchen area with wood stove, bedroom, and full bath with walk-in jacuzzi. Additional room on the 1st floor has been renovated to a laundry room. Here's the ultimate surprise...step down to your beautifully finished basement with a second wood stove where there's over 1,100 sq ft of living space! There's one large room that expands into a sitting room, workout area, office, or whatever your needs might be, two additional rooms with large closets for storage, and a full bath. Now...step outside to your thoughtfully landscaped yard with an apple, 2 pear, and plum trees; grapes, large garden, storage shed, chicken coupe, and beautiful perennials all around. This St. Albans Town property is truly a must see. Welcome home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARCarport
- List Price$207,500
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4657630
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Holding Tank, Leach Field, Private
- Tax YrFY17/18
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number18
- TownSt. Albans Town
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictSt Albans Town School District
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- Room 1 TypeDining Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19' x 12.5'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen/Living
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions22.4' x 18.9'
- Room 3 TypeBath - Full
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions7.7' x 8.2'
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 9.3'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14.3' x 10.10'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions10.5' x 13.1'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions11.5' x 10.3'
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions21.1' x 18.1'
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions5' x 7.8'
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions11.4' x 17.2'
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Living, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1992
- Full Baths2
- FloorsManufactured, Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade64
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior
- Property StyleA Frame, Chalet, Ranch, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2336
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces1
- Broker NameKW Vermont/St. Albans
- Agent NameHorton
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count4
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]