18 Smith DriveSt. Albans Town, VT 05478MLS Number 4657630
- Sale Price: $211,000
- Sale Price: $211,000
- 86 Days Since Sale
- 1992Year Built
Surprise!! One step inside and you will be amazed by how much interior space this wonderful open concept home has to offer. The unique layout provides you with the opportunity to use the many rooms to best suite your lifestyle. The first floor boasts a large dining room, expansive living room / kitchen area with wood stove, bedroom, and full bath with walk-in jacuzzi. Additional room on the 1st floor has been renovated to a laundry room. Here's the ultimate surprise...step down to your beautifully finished basement with a second wood stove where there's over 1,100 sq ft of living space! There's one large room that expands into a sitting room, workout area, office, or whatever your needs might be, two additional rooms with large closets for storage, and a full bath. Now...step outside to your thoughtfully landscaped yard with an apple, 2 pear, and plum trees; grapes, large garden, storage shed, chicken coupe, and beautiful perennials all around. This St. Albans Town property is truly a must see. Welcome home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARCarport
- List Price$207,500
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4657630
- Sale Date10/23/2017
- Sale Price$211,000
- Room 1 TypeDining Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19' x 12.5'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen/Living
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions22.4' x 18.9'
- Room 3 TypeBath - Full
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions7.7' x 8.2'
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 9.3'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14.3' x 10.10'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions10.5' x 13.1'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions11.5' x 10.3'
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions21.1' x 18.1'
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions5' x 7.8'
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions11.4' x 17.2'
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Living, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Building Number18
- TownSt. Albans Town
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictSt Albans Town School District
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Holding Tank, Leach Field, Private
- Broker NameKW Vermont/St. Albans
- Agent NameHorton
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count6
- Year Built1992
- Full Baths2
- FloorsManufactured, Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade64
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior
- Property StyleA Frame, Chalet, Ranch, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2336
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces1
- Tax YrFY17/18
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!