141 Aspen CircleShelburne, VT 05482MLS Number 4657374
- Sale Price: $490,000
- 79 Days Since Sale
- 2011Year Built
- 2681Square Feet
End unit at Rivercrest condos. Terrific location in the development for maximum privacy & great light! This spacious unit with an open floor plan & high ceilings has a feeling of being much bigger. Many custom upgrades: Beautiful screened in porch offers surprising privacy with views into protected woods. Steel beams in lower level allowed for open floor plan with no columns. 1st floor master suite with large walk-in closet and beautiful bath with tiled floor, upgraded shower, taller vanities and additional storage. The living room with oversized windows has 11' ceilings and a gas fireplace. Living opens to dining area and a nicely upgraded kitchen with soapstone counters, island & stainless steel appliances. The 2nd floor enjoys terrific light from the 2-story foyer with multiple transoms & fixed windows. There is a 2nd bedroom suite with full bath and a large open loft area- great space for office or sitting area. The finished lower level has a 31' family room/playroom with great natural light. A ½ bath and semi-finished additional room could easily be an office, den or possibly a bedroom. The unfinished basement space is perfect for hobbies or storage. Enjoy a rural setting just minutes from downtown Shelburne and the lake, yet 15 minutes to downtown Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$499,000
- Date Listed09/06/2017
- MLS Number4657374
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingForced Air, Hot Air
- Building CertificationsHome Energy Score
- HOA Fee$315
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Home Energy Rating Cert., Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Condo Fees$260
- Building Number141
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood, Suburban
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened
- Exterior ColorBeige
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Other, Snow Removal, Trash, Landscaping
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesDehumidifier, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count31
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- Year Built2011
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2681
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade762
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Partially Finished, Storage Space
- Room 1 Dimensions18'9" x 10'8"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 12'7"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions15'5" x 14'5"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions16'9" x 12'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Dimensions13'3" x 10'4"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions17'11" x 12'3"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions31'3" x 14'9"
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 Dimensions11'6" x 13'4"
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
There is no data available
There is no data available
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
Ellen Zdyb and Geri Reilly were wonderful to work with and really looked out for my best interests when finding a new home as a first-time buyer. They made great recommendations for a loan officer and legal counsel to further ease the process of buying real estate. I certainly would recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone looking to [...]
Adam, Essex Jct
"Great team of talented realtors! They were very receptive to my needs and dedicated a lot of time toward helping me find my dream home - driving me all over the state of Vermont. Once I found the perfect property, Geri made negotiations and paperwork feel easy. A great experience overall."