- 2011Year Built
- 2681Square Feet
End unit at Rivercrest condos. Terrific location in the development for maximum privacy & great light! This spacious unit with an open floor plan & high ceilings has a feeling of being much bigger. Many custom upgrades: Beautiful screened in porch offers surprising privacy with views into protected woods. Steel beams in lower level allowed for open floor plan with no columns. 1st floor master suite with large walk-in closet and beautiful bath with tiled floor, upgraded shower, taller vanities and additional storage. The living room with oversized windows has 11' ceilings and a gas fireplace. Living opens to dining area and a nicely upgraded kitchen with soapstone counters, island & stainless steel appliances. The 2nd floor enjoys terrific light from the 2-story foyer with multiple transoms & fixed windows. There is a 2nd bedroom suite with full bath and a large open loft area- great space for office or sitting area. The finished lower level has a 31' family room/playroom with great natural light. A ½ bath and semi-finished additional room could easily be an office, den or possibly a bedroom. The unfinished basement space is perfect for hobbies or storage. Enjoy a rural setting just minutes from downtown Shelburne and the lake, yet 15 minutes to downtown Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$529,000
- Date Listed09/06/2017
- MLS Number4657374
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingForced Air, Hot Air
- Building CertificationsHome Energy Score
- Assoc Fees$315
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Home Energy Rating Cert., Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Condo Fees$260
- Building Number141
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood, Suburban
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered, Porch - Screened
- Exterior ColorBeige
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Other, Snow Removal, Trash, Landscaping
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesDehumidifier, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count3
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- Year Built2011
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2681
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade762
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Partially Finished, Storage Space
- Room 1 Dimensions18'9" x 10'8"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 12'7"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions15'5" x 14'5"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions16'9" x 12'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Dimensions13'3" x 10'4"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions17'11" x 12'3"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions31'3" x 14'9"
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 Dimensions11'6" x 13'4"
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
Ellen Zdyb and Geri Reilly were wonderful to work with and really looked out for my best interests when finding a new home as a first-time buyer. They made great recommendations for a loan officer and legal counsel to further ease the process of buying real estate. I certainly would recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone looking to [...]
Adam, Essex Jct
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”