141 Aspen CircleShelburne, VT 05482MLS Number 4657374
- Sale Price: $490,000
- 288 Days Since Sale
- 2011Year Built
- 2681Square Feet
End unit at Rivercrest condos. Terrific location in the development for maximum privacy & great light! This spacious unit with an open floor plan & high ceilings has a feeling of being much bigger. Many custom upgrades: Beautiful screened in porch offers surprising privacy with views into protected woods. Steel beams in lower level allowed for open floor plan with no columns. 1st floor master suite with large walk-in closet and beautiful bath with tiled floor, upgraded shower, taller vanities and additional storage. The living room with oversized windows has 11' ceilings and a gas fireplace. Living opens to dining area and a nicely upgraded kitchen with soapstone counters, island & stainless steel appliances. The 2nd floor enjoys terrific light from the 2-story foyer with multiple transoms & fixed windows. There is a 2nd bedroom suite with full bath and a large open loft area- great space for office or sitting area. The finished lower level has a 31' family room/playroom with great natural light. A ½ bath and semi-finished additional room could easily be an office, den or possibly a bedroom. The unfinished basement space is perfect for hobbies or storage. Enjoy a rural setting just minutes from downtown Shelburne and the lake, yet 15 minutes to downtown Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Year Built2011
- ConstructionWood Frame
- 3/4 Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2681
- APX Fin Below Grade762
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened
- Exterior ColorBeige
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Landscaping
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$315
- Building CertificationsHome Energy Score
- Condo Fees$260
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Home Energy Rating Cert., Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesDehumidifier, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count58
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed09/06/2017
- Date Price Change10/10/2017
- List Price$499,000
- Agent NameBoardman
- Lister Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Listing Agent NameBrian M. Boardman
- Seller Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Selling Agent NameDana Valentine
- MLS Number4657374
- Room 1 Dimensions18'9" x 10'8"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 12'7"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions15'5" x 14'5"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions16'9" x 12'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Dimensions13'3" x 10'4"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions17'11" x 12'3"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions31'3" x 14'9"
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 Dimensions11'6" x 13'4"
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Partially Finished, Storage Space
- Building Number141
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood, Suburban
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- Heating CoolingForced Air, Hot Air
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
"This 'thank you' is long overdue following our move from Vermont to Massachusetts. We are settling in our new home, finding our way around the community and exploring new places, and meeting our new neighbors -- we are very happy with our choice of relocating to be closer to family. We appreciate your guidance through the [...]
- Sue, South Burlington 2018
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]