- 2011Year Built
- 2681Square Feet
End unit at Rivercrest condos. Terrific location in the development for maximum privacy & great light! This spacious unit with an open floor plan & high ceilings has a feeling of being much bigger. Many custom upgrades: Beautiful screened in porch offers surprising privacy with views into protected woods. Steel beams in lower level allowed for open floor plan with no columns. 1st floor master suite with large walk-in closet and beautiful bath with tiled floor, upgraded shower, taller vanities and additional storage. The living room with oversized windows has 11' ceilings and a gas fireplace. Living opens to dining area and a nicely upgraded kitchen with soapstone counters, island & stainless steel appliances. The 2nd floor enjoys terrific light from the 2-story foyer with multiple transoms & fixed windows. There is a 2nd bedroom suite with full bath and a large open loft area- great space for office or sitting area. The finished lower level has a 31' family room/playroom with great natural light. A ½ bath and semi-finished additional room could easily be an office, den or possibly a bedroom. The unfinished basement space is perfect for hobbies or storage. Enjoy a rural setting just minutes from downtown Shelburne and the lake, yet 15 minutes to downtown Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$499,000
- Date Listed09/06/2017
- MLS Number4657374
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingForced Air, Hot Air
- Building CertificationsHome Energy Score
- HOA Fee$315
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Home Energy Rating Cert., Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Condo Fees$260
- Building Number141
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood, Suburban
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered, Porch - Screened
- Exterior ColorBeige
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesDehumidifier, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count23
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- Year Built2011
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2681
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade762
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Partially Finished, Storage Space
- Room 1 Dimensions18'9" x 10'8"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 12'7"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions15'5" x 14'5"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions16'9" x 12'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Dimensions13'3" x 10'4"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions17'11" x 12'3"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions31'3" x 14'9"
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 Dimensions11'6" x 13'4"
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
There is no data available
There is no data available
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Jim, Colchester, VT
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.