- 2004Year Built
This bright and sunny townhouse won't last long! With 2665 sq ft of open living space over two levels, plus a finished basement with an egress window, you'll have plenty of space to live and entertain. Impressive 520 sq ft master suite features a tray ceiling, walk in closet, and 2 person whirlpool tub. Other features include tons of closet space throughout, central vacuum, gas fireplace, pantry, built-in surround speakers, second floor laundry, and economical natural gas heat that is Energy Star rated. An attached double car garage with extra pull off space for parking and a large, level one acre lot shared with only one other unit finish out the long list. Low maintenance fees and pets allowed! Convenient access to bike path, parks, local beach, and only 10 minutes to downtown Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$304,900
- Date Listed09/01/2017
- MLS Number4656802
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Open
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard
- HOA Fee$150
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing
- Building Number175
- Elementary SchoolPorters Point School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- ComplexChurch Road Commons
- High SchoolColchester High School
- DistrictColchester School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Exterior Coloryellow
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Snow Removal, Landscaping
- Broker NameRE/MAX North Professionals
- Agent NameGardner
- Equipment AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count12
- Water HeaterOwned
- Year Built2004
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet2665
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- APX Fin Below Grade291
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Surround Sound Wiring, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Full
- Room 1 Dimensions14'6" x 18'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions12'8" x 9'10"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions8'11" x 12'8"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions19'0" x 19'2"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions11'9" x 12'4"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions12'5" x 10'1"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions8'5" x 5'4"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 Dimensions26'7" x 15'5"
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
There is no data available
There is no data available
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Jim, Colchester, VT
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]