- 2004Year Built
- 1494Square Feet
Immaculate and well-maintained 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom condo in desirable Winooski location. Bright and sunny 2 level, end unit condo with updated stainless steel appliances and laminate flooring. Detached 1 car garage and close proximity to all amenities. This condo is move in ready!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$199,900
- Date Listed08/31/2017
- MLS Number4656614
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Other
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Bathroom w/5 Ft. Diameter, Bathroom w/Tub, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, Low Pile Carpet, Zero-Step Entry Ramp
- Garage ParkingAssigned, Auto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Broker NameKW Vermont
- Agent NameHarrington
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos28
- View Count23
- StreetWest Street
- Building Number156
- Elementary SchoolJohn F Kennedy Elementary
- Junior HighWinooski Middle/High School
- ComplexWest Street Planned Comm.
- High SchoolWinooski High School
- DistrictWinooski School District
- AreaNear Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard
- HOA Fee$150
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing
- Water HeaterGas
- Year Built2004
- Unit Number#4
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1494
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions19' 1" x 12' 5"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions16' 6" x 10' 10"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions11' 2" x 8' 1"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 5 Dimensions16' 9" x 11' 3"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions12' 5" x 11'
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions12' 5" x 9' 8"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
There is no data available
There is no data available
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"