- 1960Year Built
This is a great ski house! Huge living/dining area with cathedral ceilings and a two story stone fireplace. Massive kitchen to feed the hungry brood. There's a first-floor master bedroom, three bedrooms upstairs, and a one-bedroom "in-law" apartment in the basement bringing in $700/month to help pay the bills. Awesome location near the base of Sugarbush Resort's Mt. Ellen make this a super-convenient location, and yes you can ski home if you're willing to do a little tree-skiing off of Lower FIS. Recent improvements include a metal roof, tile entryway, mudroom, and kitchen; and colossal chimney and stone hearth.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$335,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4656507
- Lot DescriptionHilly, Ski Area
- RoadsDirt, Private
- Road Frontage150
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Oil, Wood
- Heat SystemElectric, Forced Air, Stove - Wood
- SewerPrivate, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Building Number385
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolFayston Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions10' 3" x 14' 6"
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15' x 27' 8"
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' 5" x 11' 5"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions12' 8" x 13' 6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions7' (' x 11' 4"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions10' 4" x 11' 4"
- Room 7 TypeKitchen
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions8' 2" x11'
- Room 8 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions11' 10" x 22'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions11' 6" x11' 9"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Furnished, Hearth, In-Law Suite, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Natural Woodwork
- Year Built1960
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade120
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Finished, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior
- Property StyleChalet
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2708
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Shed
- Parking Spaces
- AmenitiesDSL, Furnished
- Parking DescriptionOff Street
- Broker NameMad River Valley Real Estate
- Agent NameReisner
- Date Listed08/31/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count4
There is no data available
There is no data available
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."