122 Batchelder St, Unit C-23 StreetBarre City, VT 05641MLS Number 4655483
- Sale Price: $128,500
- 120 Days Since Sale
- 1985Year Built
- 1088Square Feet
Nicely-appointed interior Townhouse condominium at Westview, an intimate residential neighborhood of only 30 units in 4 detached buildings, at the edge of Barre. Brand new kitchen appliances delivered in August 2017! Only a few steps away from the Association swimming pool, too. Updated windows, mix of tile, new carpets and vinyl flooring. Deck with storage room. One bay garage under has a new overhead door with an automatic door opener, and separate storage room with pegboard and shelving. Includes 3.354% ownership interest appurtenant to unit, as set forth in Exhibit C of the Westview Condominium Association. Subject to Land Use permit 5W0696. Exterior of Bulding C is being painted this summer!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$132,500
- Date Listed08/23/2017
- MLS Number4655483
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- Road Frontage560
- RoadsAssociation, Paved
- WaterMetered, Public
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Space Heater
- Water Body NameJail Branch
- Water Body TypeRiver
- HOA Fee$200
- Assessment #115000
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Condo Fees$800
- TownBarre City
- StreetBatchelder St, Unit C-23
- Building Number122
- Elementary SchoolBarre City Elem & Middle Sch
- Junior HighBarre City Elem & Middle Sch
- ComplexWestview Condominiums
- High SchoolSpaulding High School
- DistrictBarre City School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Pool - In Ground, Storage
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Shingle, Wood
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Master Insurance, Pool - In Ground, Snow Removal, Trash, Landscaping
- Broker NameCentury 21 Jack Associates
- Agent NameHolt
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Other
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos30
- View Count7
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built1985
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1088
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade544
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementFull, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions13'x9'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions14'x13'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBath - Full
- Room 5 Dimensions12'x14'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions13'x10'
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 TypeOther
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.