- 2013Year Built
Centered on the Elmore MT view, this 2013 built 3 BR/2.5 BA 2610 fin. sq. ft. home on 3.93 AC +/-(addt'l land available). Open Kitchen/Dining/ Cathedralled Living room. Kitchen features: walk-in pantry, generous counter space, breakfast bar, SS appliances. Mudroom/Laundry room leads to 2-car garage. Sunroom off Dining. Deck off Sunroom & Living rooms has BBQ propane connection to main tank. 1st floor Master Suite w/walk-in closet & Huge Bath featuring: double sinks, shower & corner soaking tub. 2 BR's & a full BA up, as well as large loft area that could easily be walled-in for another room. Insulated/radiant-heated walk-out basement with garage door - workshop or storage for your prize vehicle/toy. Easily add addt'l fin. space. Large level yard w/garden area and grape arbor. Blueberries, apple trees. Sloping, terraced backyard. Appraised for $412k in 2013. Offered w/ addt'l acreage under mls#4637045. Just off paved town rd. Just down the road from Morrisville shopping & services, a private setting ready for your personal touches and taking the property to the next step. Short drive to Stowe and Smugglers', convenient to Jay Peak. Ride your bike to the Rail Trail, minutes to Green River Reservoir paddling/camping or Lamoille River Paddler's Trail. Quality fishing opportunities. Long Trail hiking. Miles of MT. Biking. Welcome Home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$360,000
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4655258
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Property TypeSingle Family
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorGreen
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Broker NameBlue Spruce Realty, Inc.
- Agent NameFoote
- Date Listed08/23/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos37
- View Count7
- StreetCenterville Road
- Building Number226 A
- TownHyde Park
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictLamoille North
- Elementary SchoolHyde Park Elementary School
- Junior HighLamoille Middle School
- High SchoolLamoille UHSD #18
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'2" X 11'8"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'2" X 13'8"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'8" X 13'8"
- Room 4 TypeSunroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'1" X 9'6"
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'2" X 12' 10"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'2" X 12'10"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'1" X 7' 1"
- Room 8 TypeLoft
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14' X 11'3"
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions13'1" X 6'6"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2013
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade2170
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- FoundationInsulated Concrete Forms
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionInsulated Concrete Forms, Modular, Wood Frame
- Square Feet2610
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant
- SewerLeach Field - Mound, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic Design Available
- WaterMetered, Public
- Water Body NameBoardman Brook
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, State Wastewater Permit, Survey
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!