101 Eldredge Street, Unit 304ASouth Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4654973
- Sale Price: $233,000
- Sale Price: $233,000
- 68 Days Since Sale
- 2004Year Built
- 1244Square Feet
Experience the absolute best in one-level living with this sought after 2 bedroom, 2 bath, top floor corner unit facing a tranquil wooded area. Fantastic open floor plan complete with 9 foot ceilings, large kitchen with breakfast bar and separate Master Suite with walk-in closet and ¾ bath. Convenient laundry area with stackable washer & dryer offers additional storage. Quality of construction evident throughout with sprinkler system, sound insulation between units, 5 star energy rated design and much more. Dues include heat, hot water and central air in addition to fitness & community rooms and other association amenities. Fantastic South Burlington location minutes from schools, shopping, I-89, Burlington International Airport, downtown Burlington and so much more. Don't miss out and take a look today!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$232,500
- Date Listed08/22/2017
- MLS Number4654973
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Trail/Near Trail
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- StyleEnd Unit, Flat, Top Floor
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingForced Air, Hot Air
- HOA Fee$344
- Fee IncludesCooling, Heat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Other
- TownSouth Burlington
- Building Number101
- Elementary SchoolCentral School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- AreaNear Paths, Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- ExteriorShake, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Garage ParkingAssigned
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Heat, Trash, Water
- Broker NameRE/MAX North Professionals
- Agent NameParsons
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count14
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Other
- Year Built2004
- Unit Number304A
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1244
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Elevator, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet
- Room 1 Dimensions27'9" x 18'
- Room 1 Level3
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 8'6"
- Room 2 Level3
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions16' x 11'7"
- Room 3 Level3
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions12'8" x 12'
- Room 4 Level3
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
“Great job. The house was under contract very quickly. Geri’s expertise helped us to focus on the priority items that needed to be done in preparing the house for sale. Thank you!”
– Lorraine, Williston 2017
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."