- 2004Year Built
- 1244Square Feet
Experience the absolute best in one-level living with this sought after 2 bedroom, 2 bath, top floor corner unit facing a tranquil wooded area. Fantastic open floor plan complete with 9 foot ceilings, large kitchen with breakfast bar and separate Master Suite with walk-in closet and ¾ bath. Convenient laundry area with stackable washer & dryer offers additional storage. Quality of construction evident throughout with sprinkler system, sound insulation between units, 5 star energy rated design and much more. Dues include heat, hot water and central air in addition to fitness & community rooms and other association amenities. Fantastic South Burlington location minutes from schools, shopping, I-89, Burlington International Airport, downtown Burlington and so much more. Don't miss out and take a look today!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$232,500
- Date Listed08/22/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- MLS Number4654973
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Trail/Near Trail
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- StyleEnd Unit, Flat, Top Floor
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingForced Air, Hot Air
- Assoc Fees$344
- Fee IncludesCooling, Heat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Other
- TownSouth Burlington
- Building Number101
- Elementary SchoolCentral School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- AreaNear Paths, Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- ExteriorShake, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Garage ParkingAssigned
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Heat, Trash, Water
- Broker NameRE/MAX North Professionals
- Agent NameParsons
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count6
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Other
- Year Built2004
- Unit Number304A
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1244
- Total Baths2
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Elevator, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet
- Room 1 Dimensions27'9" x 18'
- Room 1 Level3
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 8'6"
- Room 2 Level3
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions16' x 11'7"
- Room 3 Level3
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions12'8" x 12'
- Room 4 Level3
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]