- 1999Year Built
- 1394Square Feet
This 2 bedroom, 2 full bath Condo is an end unit, one-level living on a cul de sac in a private wooded setting. Enter through the spacious ceramic tiled foyer and experience an open, flowing floor plan. Freshly painted, new kitchen stainless steel appliances, new pergo flooring, and new carpeting in both bedrooms. The large, thoughtfully designed kitchen has plenty of cabinets, open counter space and a built-in desk area. For convenience, the kitchen has a door leading to a private back deck that makes grilling and entertaining a breeze! Huge master bedroom comfortably accommodates a king size bed and then some. It also boasts of a full bath and large walk-in closet. An attached 2 car garage leads directly into the unit, and the large unfinished basement has tons of storage space and potential to make it your own. Good location with close proximity to bike path, UVM, downtown Burlington, and the Mallets Bay area of Colchester.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$268,000
- Date Listed08/14/2017
- MLS Number4653740
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Wooded
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Public
- StyleEnd Unit, Townhouse
- WaterPublic Water - On-Site
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Septic Shared, Septic
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- Assoc Fees$100
- Fee IncludesCondo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- StreetFord Lane
- Building Number59
- Elementary SchoolPorters Point School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- Complex57-59 Ford Lane Condo Ass
- High SchoolColchester High School
- DistrictColchester School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage ParkingDirect Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameAudette
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCentral Vacuum
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos21
- View Count12
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- Year Built1999
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1394
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1394
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions15'6" x 14'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions13'4" x 11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions10' x 10'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Dimensions10' x 7'5"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Room 5 Dimensions12'5" x 9'10"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions13'4" x 19'3"
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]