59 Ford LaneColchester, VT 05446MLS Number 4653740
- Sale Price: $268,000
- Sale Price: $268,000
- 71 Days Since Sale
- 1999Year Built
- 1394Square Feet
This 2 bedroom, 2 full bath Condo is an end unit, one-level living on a cul de sac in a private wooded setting. Enter through the spacious ceramic tiled foyer and experience an open, flowing floor plan. Freshly painted, new kitchen stainless steel appliances, new pergo flooring, and new carpeting in both bedrooms. The large, thoughtfully designed kitchen has plenty of cabinets, open counter space and a built-in desk area. For convenience, the kitchen has a door leading to a private back deck that makes grilling and entertaining a breeze! Huge master bedroom comfortably accommodates a king size bed and then some. It also boasts of a full bath and large walk-in closet. An attached 2 car garage leads directly into the unit, and the large unfinished basement has tons of storage space and potential to make it your own. Good location with close proximity to bike path, UVM, downtown Burlington, and the Mallets Bay area of Colchester.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$268,000
- Date Listed08/14/2017
- MLS Number4653740
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Wooded
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Public
- StyleEnd Unit, Townhouse
- WaterPublic Water - On-Site
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Septic Shared, Septic
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- HOA Fee$100
- Fee IncludesCondo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- StreetFord Lane
- Building Number59
- Elementary SchoolPorters Point School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- Complex57-59 Ford Lane Condo Ass
- High SchoolColchester High School
- DistrictColchester School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage ParkingDirect Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameAudette
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCentral Vacuum
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos21
- View Count13
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- Year Built1999
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1394
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1394
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions15'6" x 14'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions13'4" x 11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions10' x 10'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Dimensions10' x 7'5"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Room 5 Dimensions12'5" x 9'10"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions13'4" x 19'3"
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]