- 2004Year Built
- 1768Square Feet
Upgraded three bedroom Stonington townhouse with gleaming hardwood floors and crown molding in the living room, new tile floors in the kitchen and entryway, gas fireplace, and dining area. Adjoining office/family room features a ¾ bath and french doors with slider to patio. Upgraded stainless steel appliances in kitchen with new tile floor, custom cabinetry, and new stove and dishwasher. Custom two way blinds throughout, second floor master bedroom with walk in closet and deluxe bath, washer/dryer and two additional bedrooms share a guest bath. Affordable gas heat, full unfinished basement for storage, attached garage with opener, all in a great location. Investors note- this unit is the last available rental slot. Owner/Realtor.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$318,500
- Date Listed08/07/2017
- MLS Number4652107
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Paved
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Shingle, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingDirect Entry
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed, Pets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, Security System, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos23
- View Count15
- TownSouth Burlington
- StreetStonington Circle
- Building Number110
- Elementary SchoolRick Marcott Central School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- ComplexStonington Circle Condos
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- In Town
- Near Country Club
- Near Paths
- Near Public Transportatn
- Near Shopping
- Flood ZoneNo
- SewerPublic Sewer On-Site
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric100 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Gas Heater, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- Assoc Fees$240
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas, Gas - Natural, Off Boiler, Rented, Tank
- Year Built2004
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1768
- Total Baths3
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade834
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementFull, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x21'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions7'6"x14'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions14'x14'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions10'x12'
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions10'x15'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions11'x13'
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeDen
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]