79 HobbsMilton, VT 05468MLS Number 4651708
- Sale Price: $206,000
- 338 Days Since Sale
- 1978Year Built
Come see the Dream Kitchen in this lovely one level living 2 Bedroom Home. Walk out onto a large rear deck and enjoy the privacy of this huge fenced in yard, with fantastic play yard and area for the kids, 2 storage sheds, raised bed garden areas, and so much more!!! Many updates, ready for you to move right in to this meticulously well maintained home!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionDriveway
- Year Built1978
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch
- Full Baths1
- Total Baths1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1248
- BasementCrawl Space
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Full, Garden Space, Shed
- Exterior Colorwhite
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility AmenitiesOne-Level Home
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$214,900
- Listing Agent NamePatty Madsen
- Agent NameMadsen
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- Sale Agent70025
- Selling Agent NameGeri Reilly
- Sale Date10/20/2017
- Sale Price$206,000
- MLS Number4651708
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen Island, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate
- Room 1 Dimensions22' x 16'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'4" x 11'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions23'4" x 11'8"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'6" x 9'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11'6" x 11'6"
- Room 6 TypeMudroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions8' x 8'
- Building Number79
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Country Setting, Level
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage90
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemForced Air
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Private, Septic
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed08/04/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count35
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri Reilly was very helpful in selling my mother's condo. I would strongly recommend Geri to both buyers and sellers. She was wonderful to worth with from start to finish, always answered our questions promptly, and enabled the entire process to go smoothly because of her expertise. Geri provided us with what we needed to know in [...]
- Nancy, Williston 2018
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"We had a quick, smooth and efficient sale and closing with Geri's tream. We were on the road during the showing and open house and knew we left things in competent hands. Everything was done in order to obtain a successful outcome for us."
- Dick & Kit, Underhill 2018
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"