- 2017Year Built
Brand new and ready for you, our townhouse features over 2400 bright and livable, energy efficient square feet. Large, open living room and dining area. Kitchen with Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, pantry, and shaker style cabinetry. Modern plank style flooring. ½ bath down, full guest up and full bath off master, all with granite countertops and tile floors. 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in closet. Laundry up. Large rear dear with level yard for playing. Two-car garage with high bay. Paved drive. Own your own home and share only the common insurance! Finance with RD, FHA, government programs, or conventional.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$259,000
- Date Listed08/04/2017
- MLS Number4651599
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Level, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage84
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleDuplex, End Unit, Townhouse
- SewerPublic, Public Sewer On-Site
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- FinancingConventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- Assoc Fees$50
- Docs AvailableSurvey
- TownSt. Albans City
- StreetMessenger Street
- Building Number93
- Elementary SchoolSt Albans City School
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- High SchoolBFAFairfax High School
- DistrictSt Albans City School District
- AreaIn Town, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Village, Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Triple Pane
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Garage ParkingOther
- Garage # Cars2
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos17
- View Count1
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Owned
- Year Built2017
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet2400
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1200
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementCrawl Space
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x12'6"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions20'x10'6"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x13'6"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions10'6"x12'6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions13'x10'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.