- 2017Year Built
Brand new and ready for you, our townhouse features over 1700 bright and livable, energy efficient square feet. Large, open living room and dining area. Kitchen with Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, pantry, and shaker style cabinetry. Modern plank style flooring. ½ bath down, full guest up and full bath off master, all with granite countertops and tile floors. 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in closet. Laundry up. Large rear deck with level yard for playing. Two-car garage with high bay. Paved drive. Own your own home and share only the common insurance! Finance with RD, FHA, government programs, or conventional.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$249,900
- Date Listed08/04/2017
- MLS Number4651589
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Level, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage84
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleDuplex, End Unit, Townhouse
- SewerPublic, Public Sewer On-Site
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- HOA Fee$50
- Docs AvailableSurvey
- TownSt. Albans City
- StreetMessenger Street
- Building Number91
- Elementary SchoolSt Albans City School
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- High SchoolBFAFairfax High School
- DistrictSt Albans City School District
- AreaIn Town, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Village, Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Triple Pane
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Garage ParkingOther
- Garage # Cars2
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos18
- View Count3
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Owned
- Year Built2017
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1766
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementCrawl Space
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x12'6"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions20'x10'6"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x10'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions10'6"x12'6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions13'x10'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."