- 2017Year Built
Brand new and ready for you, our townhouse features over 2400 bright and livable, energy efficient square feet. Large, open living room and dining area. Kitchen with Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, pantry, and shaker style cabinetry. Modern plank style flooring. ½ bath down, full guest up and full bath off master, all with granite countertops and tile floors. 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in closet. Laundry up. Large rear dear with level yard for playing. Two-car garage with high bay. Paved drive. Own your own home and share only the common insurance! Finance with RD, FHA, government programs, or conventional.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$259,000
- Date Listed08/04/2017
- MLS Number4651589
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Level, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage84
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleDuplex, End Unit, Townhouse
- SewerPublic, Public Sewer On-Site
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- FinancingConventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- Assoc Fees$50
- Docs AvailableSurvey
- TownSt. Albans City
- StreetMessenger Street
- Building Number91
- Elementary SchoolSt Albans City School
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- High SchoolBFAFairfax High School
- DistrictSt Albans City School District
- AreaIn Town, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Village, Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Triple Pane
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Garage ParkingOther
- Garage # Cars2
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos20
- View Count1
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Owned
- Year Built2017
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet2400
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1200
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementCrawl Space
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x12'6"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions20'x10'6"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x10'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions10'6"x12'6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions13'x10'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!