- 2005Year Built
- 2640Square Feet
Living in this Marble Island condo allows you the ease of a no maintenance lifestyle with the benefits of lakefront living! Situated on Malletts Bay adjacent to the Marina, this contemporary townhouse offers owners ample opportunities to play and relax. Enjoy the association tennis courts, swimming pool, beach and lake access. Three levels of living all have lake views and allow for flexible spaces and many options. Relax in the finished walk out lower level-- which is plumbed for a full bath! Before you turn in for the night, step out on your balcony to do a little stargazing before retiring to the oversized, vaulted master suite with two large closets and spacious full bath. The 2nd bedroom suite is a real treat for other family members or weekend guests! Plenty of storage, covered entry, attached garage- it's all so easy!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$469,000
- Date Listed08/03/2017
- MLS Number4651401
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Lake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Landscaped, View, Water View, Waterfront
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsDead End, Paved, Public
- StyleContemporary, Multi-Level, Townhouse, Walkout Lower Level
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Water Body NameMalletts Bay, Lake Champlain
- Water Body TypeBay
- Water AccessShared Private
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowUnknown
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count28
- StreetMarble Island Road #5
- Building Number1396
- Elementary SchoolPorters Point School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- ComplexOuter Bay Marble Island
- High SchoolColchester High School
- SubdivisionMarble Island
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBeach Access, Club House, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Pool - In Ground, Sewer, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash, Water, Landscaping
- HOA Fee$400
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan
- Water HeaterOwned, Tank
- Year Built2005
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet2640
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade25
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Room 1 Dimensions12'10" x 8'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions23'3" x 21'3"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 3 Dimensions28' x 21'2"
- Room 3 LevelBasement
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Dimensions16'11" x 16'2"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Dimensions19' x 12'3"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
“I’m glad I picked Geri Reilly as my realtor. Her team is not too big and not too small. I was impressed with how fast, pleasant, and well coordinated they were throughout the process. They got the job done!”
– Nancy, Winooski 2017
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
"Geri and her staff were thorough and responsive to my needs. The brochure that they provided was professionally executed and showed my property off in the most positive light. Their information, guidance and assistance helped me throughout the process. They were always friendly, positive, [...]
- Leslie, Shelburne 2015
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]