- 2765Square Feet
A Beautiful Home to be built on a Special Lot with westerly views of the Adirondack Mountains and abutting beautifully landscaped common land. One of the last single family home locations in phase one of South Village. The Enhanced Farmstead II.I has many upgraded options including gas fireplace, central air, tiled master shower with glass shower door, 650 sq. ft. of finished Lower Level space with full bath. To be built and documented to the National Green Build Standard and Energy Star Certification Program. Customization is possible as well as Total Custom Design Build Program. South Village has 150 acres of preserved land including an organic Farm, Seasonal Farm Market, garden beds, walking and recreation trails. Close to Burlington amenities, UVM Medical Center, Lake Champlain.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$619,650
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number5D
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4651337
- Lot Description
- Alternative Lots Avail
- Alternative Styles Avail
- Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage71
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, HOA Fee
- Assoc Fees$191
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Building Plans, Covenants, Plot Plan, Public Offering
- StreetChipman Street
- Building Number35
- TownSouth Burlington
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionSouth Village
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions23'1" x 12'10"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12' x 13'3"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'1" x 12'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions18'1" x 15'1"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions12'5" x 14'5"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions11'4" x 13'4"
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, On Demand, Owned, Tankless
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade325
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleFreestanding
- Building ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks, Wood Frame
- Square Feet2765
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemEnergy Star System, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameFiske
- Date Listed08/03/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos19
- View Count7
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]