- 2003Year Built
This spectacular custom-built Contemporary is situated on a unique 13.8 acre waterfront lot with western and southern exposure. Total privacy, southwest exposure, easy access to the lake, and quick access to Burlington were required features for these owners when they bought this lot in 2001. This home was designed with incredible attention to detail and numerous custom features. It offers open spaces yet has separate, defined living areas. Situated with views from every room, the curved walls, vaulted ceilings and extensive architectural details serve to enhance the outstanding views. The master suite has a balcony with hot tub and sweeping views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains. The master also features many built-ins, separate expansive work-out room, extensive closets and a master bath that is captivating. The children's wing or guest wing offers bedrooms, baths, separate laundry and direct access to porches, patio and pool area. Extensive mature landscaping surrounds the property. In addition to the 3-car attached garage there is a separate two-story 42 x 31 barn- great for cars, boats and additional storage.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$2,690,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4650454
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake Access
- Lake Frontage
- Lake View
- Water View
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Gravel, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage351
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Direct Vent, Forced Air, Hot Air, Multi Zone, Radiant
- SewerHolding Tank, Mound, Pump Up, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Other, Private
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed07/28/2017
- Date Showings Begin2017-08-07
- Number of Photos39
- View Count61
- StreetSouth Street
- Building Number320
- TownSouth Hero
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- CountyGrand Isle
- Elementary SchoolFolsom Comm Ctr
- Junior HighFolsom Ed. and Community Ctr
- High SchoolChoice
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19' x 15' + 13'4" x 5'5"pantry
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions37'10" x 21'11"
- Room 3 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions22' x 13'8"
- Room 4 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions8'6" x 5'5"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions15' x 12'11"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions20'9" x 11'5"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions8'6" x 8'
- Room 8 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions23'10" x 17'7"
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12'10" x 12'4"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions25' x 21'
- Room 11 TypeOther
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions18' x 11'10"
- Room 12 TypeBath - Full
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions7'9" x 5'9"
- Room 13 TypeMudroom
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions28'2" x 5'5"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Sauna, Security, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2003
- Full Baths3
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Tile, Vinyl
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Owned, Solar, Tank
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade3347
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5628
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Barn, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool - In Ground, Porch
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking Spaces3
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Security System, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Fee IncludesOther, Plowing
- Assoc Fees$1,500
- Tax Yr16/17
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]