7 Pleasant Woods, Unit 102Fairfax, VT 05454MLS Number 4650233
- Sale Price: $169,000
- 148 Days Since Sale
- 2013Year Built
- 1602Square Feet
Energy efficient, 2 bedroom and 2 ½ half bath townhome in great country location. Open kitchen with large pantry. Living room with dining area and opening slider to the deck. Full finished walkout basement with tile floor, full bath, and laundry. Wonderful country views! 3 minutes to village. Rural FHA financing possible.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$169,000
- Date Listed07/28/2017
- MLS Number4650233
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Level, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- WaterDrilled Well, Shared
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Septic
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- FinancingConventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- HOA Fee$150
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure
- StreetPleasant Woods
- Building Number7
- Elementary SchoolBellows Free Academy
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- ComplexPleasant Woods
- High SchoolBFA Fairfax High School
- DistrictFairfax School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability FeaturesKitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos19
- View Count8
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned
- Year Built2013
- Unit Number102
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1602
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Natural Light, Security Doors, Walk-in Pantry
- Room 1 Dimensions17'2"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions13'8"x15'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x11'3"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions12'x10'6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions16'x17'
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!