- 2013Year Built
- 1602Square Feet
Energy efficient, 2 bedroom and 2 ½ half bath townhome in great country location. Open kitchen with large pantry. Living room with dining area and opening slider to the deck. Full finished walkout basement with tile floor, full bath, and laundry. Wonderful country views! 3 minutes to village. Rural FHA financing possible.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$169,000
- Date Listed07/28/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- MLS Number4650233
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Level, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- WaterDrilled Well, Shared
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Septic
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- FinancingConventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- Assoc Fees$150
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure
- StreetPleasant Woods
- Building Number7
- Elementary SchoolBellows Free Academy
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- ComplexPleasant Woods
- High SchoolBFA Fairfax High School
- DistrictFairfax School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability FeaturesKitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Garage # Cars0
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos19
- View Count1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned
- Year Built2013
- Unit Number102
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1602
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Natural Light, Walk-in Pantry
- Room 1 Dimensions17'2"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions13'8"x15'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x11'3"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions12'x10'6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions16'x17'
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!