7 Pleasant Woods, Unit 102Fairfax, VT 05454MLS Number 4650233
- Sale Price: $169,000
- 296 Days Since Sale
- 2013Year Built
- 1602Square Feet
Energy efficient, 2 bedroom and 2 ½ half bath townhome in great country location. Open kitchen with large pantry. Living room with dining area and opening slider to the deck. Full finished walkout basement with tile floor, full bath, and laundry. Wonderful country views! 3 minutes to village. Rural FHA financing possible.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage # Cars
- Year Built2013
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Unit Number102
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1602
- Room 1 Dimensions17'2"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions13'8"x15'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x11'3"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Natural Light, Security Doors, Walk-in Pantry
- Room 4 Dimensions12'x10'6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions16'x17'
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count9
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed07/28/2017
- List Price$169,000
- Agent NameJenkins
- Lister Office NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Listing Agent NameNancy Jenkins
- Seller Office NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- Selling Agent NamePatty Madsen
- MLS Number4650233
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- WaterDrilled Well, Shared
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Septic
- Building Number7
- StreetPleasant Woods
- ComplexPleasant Woods
- DistrictFairfax School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolBellows Free Academy
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- High SchoolBFA Fairfax High School
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Level, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail
- Disability FeaturesKitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- FinancingConventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- HOA Fee$150
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
"Geri, Suzanna Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Our home sold quickly, less than 10 days. There is typically a long gap between signing a sales contract and closing. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. The few minor issues that came up were [...]
-Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Geri Reilly was very helpful in selling my mother's condo. I would strongly recommend Geri to both buyers and sellers. She was wonderful to worth with from start to finish, always answered our questions promptly, and enabled the entire process to go smoothly because of her expertise. Geri provided us with what we needed to know in [...]
- Nancy, Williston 2018
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
"This is the third time we have used Geri Reilly and her services. She is highly professional and provides specific actionable direction that maximizes the speed and value derived from any transaction. If you follow her advice, you won't be sorry."
- Beth, Kentucky 2018
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."