- AssignedJunior High
- AssignedElementary School
Sit in your living room or on your balcony and enjoy the unobstructed views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains. This unit is located on the 8th floor of Westlake, 2nd to the top. You can enjoy endless sunsets of the lake and mountains. Walking distance to everything downtown Burlington has to offer, shopping, good food, the waterfront park the options are endless. The open floor plan offers a large kitchen island with breakfast bar, living room with gas stove and large dining space. Off the livings space is an office with desks already in place. The updated kitchen contains stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom with large walk-in closet and master bath with double vanities and shower. Rent is $3,500/month and includes heat, hot water, trash/recycling, water/sewer, snow/lawn care. Tenant pays electric, cable, internet. minimum of a 6 month lease required. Pets negotiable. No smoking. Please no undergraduates. Showings by appt.
Ask Me A Question
- MLS Number4648885
- Date Listed07/21/2017
- List Price$3,500
- Property TypeRental
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Condo Development, Lake View, Mountain View, Sidewalks, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Storage
- RoofFlat, Membrane
- AmenitiesCommon Heat/Cooling, Heat, Security Door(s), Sewer, Snow Removal, Storage - Indoor, Trash, Water
- Parking Spaces0
- Number of Photos25
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- ParkingAssigned, Parking Spaces 1, Paved, Under, Covered
- Agent Name8258
- RestrictionsBackground Check, Credit Check, Pets - Negotiable, References, Smoking - No, Tenancy Check
- Living Area1619
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count1
- Building Number35
- StreetCherry Street
- Junior HighAssigned
- School DistrictBurlington School District
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- Unit Number801
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- AreaIn Town, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Public Transportatn
- WaterPublic Water - On-Site
- SewerPublic Sewer On-Site
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat SystemHeat Pump, Hot Air
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Rent IncludesHeat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Parking, Plowing, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs
- Full Baths1
- Baths 3/41
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, Smoke Detector
- Building ConstructionSteel Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub
- Room 1 Dimensions13'6"x11'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions14'4"x13'3"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions26'X14'6"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions9'6"X9'6"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Dimensions18'7"X11'4"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions14'2"X10'
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."