- AssignedJunior High
- AssignedElementary School
Sit in your living room or on your balcony and enjoy the unobstructed views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains. This unit is located on the 8th floor of Westlake, 2nd to the top. You can enjoy endless sunsets of the lake and mountains. Walking distance to everything downtown Burlington has to offer, shopping, good food, the waterfront park the options are endless. The open floor plan offers a large kitchen island with breakfast bar, living room with gas stove and large dining space. Off the livings space is an office with desks already in place. The updated kitchen contains stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom with large walk-in closet and master bath with double vanities and shower. Rent is $3,500/month and includes heat, hot water, trash/recycling, water/sewer, snow/lawn care. Tenant pays electric, cable, internet. minimum of a 6 month lease required. Pets negotiable. No smoking. Please no undergraduates. Showings by appt.
Ask Me A Question
- MLS Number4648885
- Date Listed07/21/2017
- List Price$3,500
- Property TypeRental
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Condo Development, Lake View, Mountain View, Sidewalks, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Storage
- RoofFlat, Membrane
- AmenitiesCommon Heat/Cooling, Heat, Security Door(s), Sewer, Snow Removal, Storage - Indoor, Trash, Water
- Parking Spaces
- Number of Photos25
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- ParkingAssigned, Parking Spaces 1, Paved, Under, Covered
- Agent Name8258
- RestrictionsBackground Check, Credit Check, Pets - Negotiable, References, Smoking - No, Tenancy Check
- Living Area1619
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count8
- Building Number35
- Junior HighAssigned
- School DistrictBurlington School District
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- Unit Number801
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- AreaIn Town, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Public Transportatn
- WaterPublic Water - On-Site
- SewerPublic Sewer On-Site
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat SystemHeat Pump, Hot Air
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Rent IncludesHeat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Parking, Plowing, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs
- Full Baths1
- Baths 3/41
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, Smoke Detector
- Building ConstructionSteel Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub
- Room 1 Dimensions13'6"x11'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions14'4"x13'3"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions26'X14'6"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions9'6"X9'6"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Dimensions18'7"X11'4"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions14'2"X10'
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]