Situated on a beautiful lot with large lawn. The home has a sunny great room with cathedral ceilings, fireplace w/ wood stove insert, hardwood floors. The patio doors situated in the great room open up to a south facing deck and screened porch, where you can sit and enjoy the views looking out onto the mountains and Lake. The living and dining rooms offer an open floor plan. The kitchen is currently going through a full remodel and will be ready for the next tenants. The master bedroom is located on the first floor w/ its own gas fireplace, master bath, access to the deck and amazing views. Plenty of storage is available w/ an attic above the over-sized two-car garage. Rent is $2,500/month & includes water/sewer, lawn and snow care. Tenant pays heat, hot water, electric, trash/recycling, cable/internet. This home is currently on the market & will be left on the market when tenants occupy. Tenant must be okay with home being shown and will be provided 48 hr notice. 9 month lease.
Ask Me A Question
- ParkingDriveway, Garage
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Crushed Stone
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Baths 3/41
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Living Area2101
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Invisible Pet
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- AmenitiesSmoke Detector
- Rent IncludesLandscaping, Sewer, Snow Removal, Water
- RestrictionsBackground Check, Credit Check, Pets - Dogs Allowed, Pets - Negotiable, References, Smoking - No, Tenancy Check
- Sq Ft Fin Below Grade1530
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count9
- Date Listed07/19/2017
- Property TypeRental
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCape, Contemporary
- Agent Name8258
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- List Price$2,500
- MLS Number4648863
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Hilly, Lake View, Mountain View, Water View
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - On-Site
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Number of Photos39
- Building Number156
- StreetRidge Road
- School DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Natural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions16'10"x 17'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions9'6" x 14'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 20'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions8' x 11'
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Dimensions7' x 7'
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Dimensions10' x 12'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions10'4"x16'6"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]