Situated on a beautiful lot with large lawn. The home has a sunny great room with cathedral ceilings, fireplace w/ wood stove insert, hardwood floors. The patio doors situated in the great room open up to a south facing deck and screened porch, where you can sit and enjoy the views looking out onto the mountains and Lake. The living and dining rooms offer an open floor plan. The kitchen is currently going through a full remodel and will be ready for the next tenants. The master bedroom is located on the first floor w/ its own gas fireplace, master bath, access to the deck and amazing views. Plenty of storage is available w/ an attic above the over-sized two-car garage. Rent is $2,500/month & includes water/sewer, lawn and snow care. Tenant pays heat, hot water, electric, trash/recycling, cable/internet. This home is currently on the market & will be left on the market when tenants occupy. Tenant must be okay with home being shown and will be provided 48 hr notice. 9 month lease.
Ask Me A Question
- MLS Number4648863
- Date Listed07/19/2017
- List Price$2,500
- Property TypeRental
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Hilly, Lake View, Mountain View, Water View
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Crushed Stone
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End
- TypeSingle Family
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Invisible Pet
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Rent IncludesLandscaping, Sewer, Snow Removal, Water
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- ParkingDriveway, Garage
- Agent Name8258
- RestrictionsBackground Check, Credit Check, Pets - Dogs Allowed, Pets - Negotiable, References, Smoking - No, Tenancy Check
- Sq Ft Fin Below Grade1530
- Living Area2101
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count8
- Building Number156
- StreetRidge Road
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- School DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Natural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions16'10"x 17'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions9'6" x 14'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 20'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions8' x 11'
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Dimensions7' x 7'
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Dimensions10' x 12'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions10'4"x16'6"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Full Baths1
- Baths 3/41
- Half Bath1
- StyleCape, Contemporary
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- AmenitiesSmoke Detector
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - On-Site
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Number of Photos39
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri and her staff worked diligently and patiently with us for an extended period of time until the perfect place for us was available. Geri's experience was invaluable to us during what proved to be a complicated transaction. She went above and beyond and responded to our needs 24/7. A truly exceptional realtor and staff to back her [...]
- Tammy, Underhill 2018
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
Jim, Colchester, VT
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
"Geri, Suzanna Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Our home sold quickly, less than 10 days. There is typically a long gap between signing a sales contract and closing. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. The few minor issues that came up were [...]
-Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."