Situated on a beautiful lot with large lawn. The home has a sunny great room with cathedral ceilings, fireplace w/ wood stove insert, hardwood floors. The patio doors situated in the great room open up to a south facing deck and screened porch, where you can sit and enjoy the views looking out onto the mountains and Lake. The living and dining rooms offer an open floor plan. The kitchen is currently going through a full remodel and will be ready for the next tenants. The master bedroom is located on the first floor w/ its own gas fireplace, master bath, access to the deck and amazing views. Plenty of storage is available w/ an attic above the over-sized two-car garage. Rent is $2,500/month & includes water/sewer, lawn and snow care. Tenant pays heat, hot water, electric, trash/recycling, cable/internet. This home is currently on the market & will be left on the market when tenants occupy. Tenant must be okay with home being shown and will be provided 48 hr notice. 9 month lease.
Ask Me A Question
- MLS Number4648863
- Date Listed07/19/2017
- List Price$2,500
- Property TypeRental
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Hilly, Lake View, Mountain View, Water View
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Crushed Stone
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End
- TypeSingle Family
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Invisible Pet
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Rent IncludesLandscaping, Sewer, Snow Removal, Water
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- ParkingDriveway, Garage
- Agent Name8258
- RestrictionsBackground Check, Credit Check, Pets - Dogs Allowed, Pets - Negotiable, References, Smoking - No, Tenancy Check
- Sq Ft Fin Below Grade1530
- Living Area2101
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count8
- Building Number156
- StreetRidge Road
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- School DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Natural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions16'10"x 17'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions9'6" x 14'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 20'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions8' x 11'
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Dimensions7' x 7'
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Dimensions10' x 12'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions10'4"x16'6"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Full Baths1
- Baths 3/41
- Half Bath1
- StyleCape, Contemporary
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- AmenitiesSmoke Detector
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - On-Site
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Number of Photos39
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!