Situated on a beautiful lot with large lawn. The home has a sunny great room with cathedral ceilings, fireplace w/ wood stove insert, hardwood floors. The patio doors situated in the great room open up to a south facing deck and screened porch, where you can sit and enjoy the views looking out onto the mountains and Lake. The living and dining rooms offer an open floor plan. The kitchen is currently going through a full remodel and will be ready for the next tenants. The master bedroom is located on the first floor w/ its own gas fireplace, master bath, access to the deck and amazing views. Plenty of storage is available w/ an attic above the over-sized two-car garage. Rent is $2,500/month & includes water/sewer, lawn and snow care. Tenant pays heat, hot water, electric, trash/recycling, cable/internet. This home is currently on the market & will be left on the market when tenants occupy. Tenant must be okay with home being shown and will be provided 48 hr notice. 9 month lease.
Ask Me A Question
- MLS Number4648863
- Date Listed07/19/2017
- List Price$2,500
- Property TypeRental
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Hilly, Lake View, Mountain View, Water View
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Crushed Stone
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End
- TypeSingle Family
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Invisible Pet
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Rent IncludesLandscaping, Sewer, Snow Removal, Water
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- ParkingDriveway, Garage
- Agent Name8258
- RestrictionsBackground Check, Credit Check, Pets - Dogs Allowed, Pets - Negotiable, References, Smoking - No, Tenancy Check
- Sq Ft Fin Below Grade1530
- Living Area2101
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count4
- Building Number156
- StreetRidge Road
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- School DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Natural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions16'10"x 17'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions9'6" x 14'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 20'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions8' x 11'
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Dimensions7' x 7'
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Dimensions10' x 12'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions10'4"x16'6"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Full Baths1
- Baths 3/41
- Half Bath1
- StyleCape, Contemporary
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- AmenitiesSmoke Detector
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - On-Site
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Number of Photos39
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!