- 1900Square Feet
A new single family home to be built by award winning Sterling Homes. The Villager plan features an open concept floorplan for modern living plus the popular first floor master bedroom suite. The full unfinished basement offers great future expansion space. A large deck off the rear of the home backs to wooded privacy. The covered front porch offers expanded living space for summer relaxing. Other lots and plans available. Built and documented to the National Green Build Standard and Energy Star Certification Program, these homes feature sustainability, lower energy costs and healthier air quality. Customization is possible as well as Total Custom Design Build Packages - hallmarks of the Sterling New Home Program. It's the best experience you'll ever have building a new home! South Village has 150 acres of preserved land including an organic farm with garden plots and CSA available to homeowners. Close to Lake Champlain, nearby Burlington amenities and the UVM Medical Center.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$495,500
- Unit NumberLot 54
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4648342
- Lot DescriptionPRD/PUD, Sidewalks, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage60
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemEnergy Star System, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, HOA Fee
- Assoc Fees$191
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Plot Plan, Public Offering
- StreetChurchill Street
- Building Number71
- TownSouth Burlington
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionSouth Village
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions9'8" x 10'10"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions9'6" x 13'1"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'1" x 12'5"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'9" x 15'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions10' x 12'8"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions17'1" x 11'8"
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 8 TypeMudroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, On Demand, Owned, Tankless
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade908
- BasementConcrete, Full, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleDetached, Freestanding
- Building ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks
- Square Feet1900
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesSnow Removal, Trash, Landscaping
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameFiske
- Date Listed07/17/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count6
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
“Great job. The house was under contract very quickly. Geri’s expertise helped us to focus on the priority items that needed to be done in preparing the house for sale. Thank you!”
– Lorraine, Williston 2017
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex 2014
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]