- 1900Square Feet
A new single family home to be built by award winning Sterling Homes. The Villager plan features an open concept floorplan for modern living plus the popular first floor master bedroom suite. The full unfinished basement offers great future expansion space. A large deck off the rear of the home backs to wooded privacy. The covered front porch offers expanded living space for summer relaxing. Other lots and plans available. Built and documented to the National Green Build Standard and Energy Star Certification Program, these homes feature sustainability, lower energy costs and healthier air quality. Customization is possible as well as Total Custom Design Build Packages - hallmarks of the Sterling New Home Program. It's the best experience you'll ever have building a new home! South Village has 150 acres of preserved land including an organic farm with garden plots and CSA available to homeowners. Close to Lake Champlain, nearby Burlington amenities and the UVM Medical Center.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$495,500
- Unit NumberLot 54
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4648342
- Lot DescriptionPRD/PUD, Sidewalks, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage60
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemEnergy Star System, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, HOA Fee
- Assoc Fees$191
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Plot Plan, Public Offering
- StreetChurchill Street
- Building Number71
- TownSouth Burlington
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionSouth Village
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions9'8" x 10'10"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions9'6" x 13'1"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'1" x 12'5"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'9" x 15'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions10' x 12'8"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions17'1" x 11'8"
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 8 TypeMudroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, On Demand, Owned, Tankless
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade908
- BasementConcrete, Full, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleDetached, Freestanding
- Building ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks
- Square Feet1900
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesSnow Removal, Trash, Landscaping
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameFiske
- Date Listed07/17/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count2
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"Geri and her staff were thorough and responsive to my needs. The brochure that they provided was professionally executed and showed my property off in the most positive light. Their information, guidance and assistance helped me throughout the process. They were always friendly, positive, [...]
- Leslie, Shelburne 2015
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]