- 1900Square Feet
A new single family home to be built by award winning Sterling Homes. The Villager plan features an open concept floorplan for modern living plus the popular first floor master bedroom suite. The full unfinished basement offers great future expansion space. A large deck off the rear of the home backs to wooded privacy. The covered front porch offers expanded living space for summer relaxing. Other lots and plans available. Built and documented to the National Green Build Standard and Energy Star Certification Program, these homes feature sustainability, lower energy costs and healthier air quality. Customization is possible as well as Total Custom Design Build Packages - hallmarks of the Sterling New Home Program. It's the best experience you'll ever have building a new home! South Village has 150 acres of preserved land including an organic farm with garden plots and CSA available to homeowners. Close to Lake Champlain, nearby Burlington amenities and the UVM Medical Center.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$495,500
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number54
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4648342
- Lot DescriptionPRD/PUD, Sidewalks, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage60
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemEnergy Star System, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameFiske
- Date Listed07/17/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count8
- Building Number71
- TownSouth Burlington
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionSouth Village
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions9'8" x 10'10"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions9'6" x 13'1"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'1" x 12'5"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'9" x 15'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions10' x 12'8"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions17'1" x 11'8"
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 8 TypeMudroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, On Demand, Owned, Tankless
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade908
- BasementConcrete, Full, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleDetached, Freestanding
- Building ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks
- Square Feet1900
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, HOA Fee
- Assoc Fees$195
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Plot Plan, Public Offering
There is no data available
There is no data available
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.