- 1800Year Built
1800's Farmhouse set on 28+ acres of beautiful farm land. The house itself is 1 3/4 stories and has 1 1/2 baths. The main floor has an eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, living room, and study as well as a first floor laundry room. 2 bedrooms and bath upstairs. The home includes a 2 car garage and a large barn with water and electricity. Bring your dreams! With this beautiful land, set in rural VT, the sky is the limit! Near the lake and the interstate!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$292,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4648236
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Laundry - 1st Floor
- ExteriorCedar, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Garden Space
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Parking Spaces 4
- Building Number886
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Farm - Horse/Animal
- RoadsDirt, Public, Unpaved
- Road Frontage200
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Farm, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Tillable
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Assessment #282000
- Assessment Year2016
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- PossessionAt Closing
- Year Built1800
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wood
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade1073
- BasementConcrete Floor, Dirt, Slab, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationBlock, Brick, Stone
- Property StyleAntique, Farmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1717
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air, In Floor
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameManeely
- Date Listed07/19/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos15
- View Count9
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!