- 2115Square Feet
Thinking of building a new home? Now is the right time to start that process with Premier Builder Sterling Construction. The Farmstead II is a well received floor plan with open flexibility for modern living. The full unfinished lower level offers great future expansion space and storage. A large deck faces the backyard that backs to wooded privacy. A covered front porch adds to the outdoor living space - a fine place to relax on a summer's day. To be built and documented to the National Green Build Standard and Energy Star Certification program these homes feature sustainability, lower energy costs and healthier air quality. Other lots and plans available. Customization is possible as well as Total Custom Design Build packages - hallmarks of the Sterling New Home Program. It's the best experience you'll ever have building a new home! South Village has 150 acres of preserved land including an organic farm with CSA and garden plots available. Close to Burlington amenities, Lake Champlain and the UVM Medical Center.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$501,800
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number52
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4647985
- Lot DescriptionPRD/PUD, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsAssociation, Public
- Road Frontage60
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemEnergy Star System, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameFiske
- Date Listed07/17/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos20
- View Count11
- Building Number41
- TownSouth Burlington
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionSouth Village
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 13'3"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10' x 12'10"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'1" x 12'10"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions12'3" x 17'5"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions19'6" x 15'1"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions11'7" x 11'4"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, On Demand, Owned, Tankless
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade1300
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleDetached, Freestanding
- Building ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks
- Square Feet2115
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCable Internet, Common Acreage, Snow Removal, Trash, Landscaping
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, HOA Fee
- Assoc Fees$194
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Public Offering
There is no data available
There is no data available
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]