- 1994Year Built
Highly sought after 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home located in the lovely Crossfield Village neighborhood is ready for new owners who want to make this home their own. Priced to sell, this home has a newer roof, furnace and hot water heater and has been well maintained over the years. Basic cosmetic upgrades will make this home pop; the layout is perfect for a busy family, someone who works from home, or a buyer that needs to have space to spread out. The two car garage leads into a large mudroom, along with a half bath and laundry room. The eat-in kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter space, along with built-in desk area, and breakfast bar. The family room is within eyesight of the kitchen, for easy entertaining and has a slider out onto the huge 44' x 12' deck! Fully fenced in backyard with trees for shade and lovely, open grass area for playing and gardening. The remainder of the first floor boasts a formal living room and dining room, along with a large foyer. Upstairs you will find three ample sized bedrooms and a full bathroom. The large master suite offers plenty of light filled space, a walk in closet and master bathroom with whirlpool tub, separate shower and double vanity. The basement has been divided into two rooms, and one room partially sheet rocked. You can easily finish this room into a large playroom or den. In the summer, enjoy the neighborhood in-ground pool. This home has a lot to offer and is ready for you to give it your own personal style....don't wait!!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$350,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4646862
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Subdivision
- RoadsPaved, Private
- Road Frontage100
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- SewerLeach Field - Conventionl, Septic
- Fee IncludesOther, Recreation
- Assoc Fees$200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, VA
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
- Building Number25
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionVillage at Crossfield
- DistrictColchester School District
- Elementary SchoolPorters Point School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- High SchoolColchester High School
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 13'5"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14 x 11'9"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' x 13"
- Room 4 TypeMudroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14' 4" x 7'
- Room 5 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7"
- Room 6 TypeLiving Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions19' 4" x 13' 1"
- Room 7 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions22' 3" x 13' 1"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11' 3" x 10' 5"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 8" x 10' 5"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 7" x 11' 9"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Security, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1994
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tankless
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1148
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2296
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Full, Fence - Invisible Pet, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Irrigation System, Satellite Dish, Security System, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 4, Paved, RV Accessible
- Broker NameCornerstone Real Estate Company
- Agent NameArmata
- Date Listed07/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
- View Count11
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Ellen Zdyb and Geri Reilly were wonderful to work with and really looked out for my best interests when finding a new home as a first-time buyer. They made great recommendations for a loan officer and legal counsel to further ease the process of buying real estate. I certainly would recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone looking to [...]
Adam, Essex Jct
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"