25 Ryan PlaceColchester, VT 05446MLS Number 4646862
- Sale Price: $360,000
- Sale Price: $360,000
- 146 Days Since Sale
- 1994Year Built
Highly sought after 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home located in the lovely Crossfield Village neighborhood is ready for new owners who want to make this home their own. Priced to sell, this home has a newer roof, furnace and hot water heater and has been well maintained over the years. Basic cosmetic upgrades will make this home pop; the layout is perfect for a busy family, someone who works from home, or a buyer that needs to have space to spread out. The two car garage leads into a large mudroom, along with a half bath and laundry room. The eat-in kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter space, along with built-in desk area, and breakfast bar. The family room is within eyesight of the kitchen, for easy entertaining and has a slider out onto the huge 44' x 12' deck! Fully fenced in backyard with trees for shade and lovely, open grass area for playing and gardening. The remainder of the first floor boasts a formal living room and dining room, along with a large foyer. Upstairs you will find three ample sized bedrooms and a full bathroom. The large master suite offers plenty of light filled space, a walk in closet and master bathroom with whirlpool tub, separate shower and double vanity. The basement has been divided into two rooms, and one room partially sheet rocked. You can easily finish this room into a large playroom or den. In the summer, enjoy the neighborhood in-ground pool. This home has a lot to offer and is ready for you to give it your own personal style....don't wait!!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$350,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4646862
- Sale Date08/25/2017
- Sale Price$360,000
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Subdivision
- RoadsPaved, Private
- Road Frontage100
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- SewerLeach Field - Conventionl, Septic
- Fee IncludesOther, Recreation
- Assoc Fees$200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, VA
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
- Building Number25
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionVillage at Crossfield
- DistrictColchester School District
- Elementary SchoolPorters Point School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- High SchoolColchester High School
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 13'5"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14 x 11'9"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' x 13"
- Room 4 TypeMudroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14' 4" x 7'
- Room 5 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7"
- Room 6 TypeLiving Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions19' 4" x 13' 1"
- Room 7 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions22' 3" x 13' 1"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11' 3" x 10' 5"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 8" x 10' 5"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 7" x 11' 9"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Security, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1994
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tankless
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1148
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2296
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Full, Fence - Invisible Pet, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesPool - In Ground, Pool - Outdoor
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 4, Paved, RV Accessible
- Broker NameCornerstone Real Estate Company
- Agent NameArmata
- Date Listed07/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
- View Count19
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.