25 Ryan PlaceColchester, VT 05446MLS Number 4646862
- Sale Price: $360,000
- Sale Price: $360,000
- 56 Days Since Sale
- 1994Year Built
Highly sought after 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home located in the lovely Crossfield Village neighborhood is ready for new owners who want to make this home their own. Priced to sell, this home has a newer roof, furnace and hot water heater and has been well maintained over the years. Basic cosmetic upgrades will make this home pop; the layout is perfect for a busy family, someone who works from home, or a buyer that needs to have space to spread out. The two car garage leads into a large mudroom, along with a half bath and laundry room. The eat-in kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter space, along with built-in desk area, and breakfast bar. The family room is within eyesight of the kitchen, for easy entertaining and has a slider out onto the huge 44' x 12' deck! Fully fenced in backyard with trees for shade and lovely, open grass area for playing and gardening. The remainder of the first floor boasts a formal living room and dining room, along with a large foyer. Upstairs you will find three ample sized bedrooms and a full bathroom. The large master suite offers plenty of light filled space, a walk in closet and master bathroom with whirlpool tub, separate shower and double vanity. The basement has been divided into two rooms, and one room partially sheet rocked. You can easily finish this room into a large playroom or den. In the summer, enjoy the neighborhood in-ground pool. This home has a lot to offer and is ready for you to give it your own personal style....don't wait!!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$350,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4646862
- Sale Date08/25/2017
- Sale Price$360,000
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Subdivision
- RoadsPaved, Private
- Road Frontage100
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- SewerLeach Field - Conventionl, Septic
- Fee IncludesOther, Recreation
- Assoc Fees$200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, VA
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
- Building Number25
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionVillage at Crossfield
- DistrictColchester School District
- Elementary SchoolPorters Point School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- High SchoolColchester High School
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 13'5"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14 x 11'9"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' x 13"
- Room 4 TypeMudroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14' 4" x 7'
- Room 5 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7"
- Room 6 TypeLiving Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions19' 4" x 13' 1"
- Room 7 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions22' 3" x 13' 1"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11' 3" x 10' 5"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 8" x 10' 5"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 7" x 11' 9"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Security, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1994
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tankless
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1148
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2296
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Full, Fence - Invisible Pet, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesPool - In Ground, Pool - Outdoor
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 4, Paved, RV Accessible
- Broker NameCornerstone Real Estate Company
- Agent NameArmata
- Date Listed07/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
- View Count18
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
Jim, Colchester, VT
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!