- 2006Year Built
Swim, fish and boat from this premier deep-water property! Located 5 minutes north of the Crown Point Bridge, this stunning open floor plan Contemporary takes full advantage of its 11+ acres and 175 ft. of water front. The dramatic covered porch entrance leads into the soaring wood paneled ceilings of the great room and kitchen/dining floor plan. What a great place to entertain or just sit at the eating bar in the kitchen and unwind after a hard day at work. The entire space is a feast for the eyes featuring Brazilian and American Cherry flooring, gourmet kitchen with granite counters and custom cabinetry and of course the wall of windows overlooking Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains of NY state. The first floor master offers the ease of one level living with marble tiled master bath with jetted tub and glass walled shower and a private lakeside deck with outdoor shower too! With 3 guest bedrooms, family room and full bath on the lower level, you have all the privacy you want with room for visiting family and friends. But there is more!!! Tucked away from the main house is the original 2 bedroom camp/cottage from "Back in the Day," complete with knotty pine paneling, huge porcelain farm sink and screened porch. And over the garage is a very private fully equipped studio apartment with its own entrance, perfect for in-laws, caretaker or au pair. All this shares the 175' of deep water lake frontage with overhanging mahogany deck and fire pit.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,395,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4646221
- Lot Description
- Lake Access
- Lake Frontage
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- RoadsDead End, Gravel, Private, Shared
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heat SystemAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Hot Air, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant, Radiant Floor, Stove - Pellet
- SewerMound, Plastic, Private, Septic
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Date Listed07/10/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count74
- StreetWolfe Road
- Building Number301
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolAddison Central School
- Junior HighVergennes UHSD #5
- High SchoolVergennes UHSD #5
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' 4" x 18' 8"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 6" x 16' 5"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions20' 2" x 20' 5"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16' 5" x 17' 7"
- Room 5 TypeDen
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions16' 2' x 17' 10"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions16' x 16'
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions20' 8"x 20' 10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions14' 10' x 16' 10"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions15' 9" x 16' 10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 5" x 16' 11"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security Doors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk
- Year Built2006
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble, Other, Slate/Stone
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil, Owned
- Total Rooms11
- APX Unfin Below Grade256
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Finished, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4546
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorCement, Clapboard, Composition
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Guest House, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Covered, Private Dock, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- GarageAuto Open, Finished, Heated
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesBeach Rights, Boat Mooring, Boat Slip/Dock, Day Dock, Docks
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.