- 2006Year Built
Swim, fish and boat from this premier deep-water property! Located 5 minutes north of the Crown Point Bridge, this stunning open floor plan Contemporary takes full advantage of its 11+ acres and 175 ft. of water front. The dramatic covered porch entrance leads into the soaring wood paneled ceilings of the great room and kitchen/dining floor plan. What a great place to entertain or just sit at the eating bar in the kitchen and unwind after a hard day at work. The entire space is a feast for the eyes featuring Brazilian and American Cherry flooring, gourmet kitchen with granite counters and custom cabinetry and of course the wall of windows overlooking Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains of NY state. The first floor master offers the ease of one level living with marble tiled master bath with jetted tub and glass walled shower and a private lakeside deck with outdoor shower too! With 3 guest bedrooms, family room and full bath on the lower level, you have all the privacy you want with room for visiting family and friends. But there is more!!! Tucked away from the main house is the original 2 bedroom camp/cottage from "Back in the Day," complete with knotty pine paneling, huge porcelain farm sink and screened porch. And over the garage is a very private fully equipped studio apartment with its own entrance, perfect for in-laws, caretaker or au pair. All this shares the 175' of deep water lake frontage with overhanging mahogany deck and fire pit.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,395,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4646221
- Lot Description
- Lake Access
- Lake Frontage
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- RoadsDead End, Gravel, Private, Shared
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heat SystemAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Hot Air, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant, Radiant Floor, Stove - Pellet
- SewerMound, Plastic, Private, Septic
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Date Listed07/10/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count41
- StreetWolfe Road
- Building Number301
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolAddison Central School
- Junior HighVergennes UHSD #5
- High SchoolVergennes UHSD #5
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' 4" x 18' 8"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 6" x 16' 5"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions20' 2" x 20' 5"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16' 5" x 17' 7"
- Room 5 TypeDen
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions16' 2' x 17' 10"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions16' x 16'
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions20' 8"x 20' 10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions14' 10' x 16' 10"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions15' 9" x 16' 10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 5" x 16' 11"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security Doors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk
- Year Built2006
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble, Other, Slate/Stone
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil, Owned
- Total Rooms11
- APX Unfin Below Grade256
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Finished, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4546
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorCement, Clapboard, Composition
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Guest House, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Covered, Private Dock, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- GarageAuto Open, Finished, Heated
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesBeach Rights, Boat Mooring, Boat Slip/Dock, Day Dock, Docks
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]