- 2006Year Built
Swim, fish and boat from this premier deep-water property! Located 5 minutes north of the Crown Point Bridge, this stunning open floor plan Contemporary takes full advantage of its 11+ acres and 175 ft. of water front. The dramatic covered porch entrance leads into the soaring wood paneled ceilings of the great room and kitchen/dining floor plan. What a great place to entertain or just sit at the eating bar in the kitchen and unwind after a hard day at work. The entire space is a feast for the eyes featuring Brazilian and American Cherry flooring, gourmet kitchen with granite counters and custom cabinetry and of course the wall of windows overlooking Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains of NY state. The first floor master offers the ease of one level living with marble tiled master bath with jetted tub and glass walled shower and a private lakeside deck with outdoor shower too! With 3 guest bedrooms, family room and full bath on the lower level, you have all the privacy you want with room for visiting family and friends. But there is more!!! Tucked away from the main house is the original 2 bedroom camp/cottage from "Back in the Day," complete with knotty pine paneling, huge porcelain farm sink and screened porch. And over the garage is a very private fully equipped studio apartment with its own entrance, perfect for in-laws, caretaker or au pair. All this shares the 175' of deep water lake frontage with overhanging mahogany deck and fire pit.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,349,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4646221
- Lot Description
- Lake Access
- Lake Frontage
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- RoadsDead End, Gravel, Private, Shared
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heat SystemAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Hot Air, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant, Radiant Floor, Stove - Pellet
- SewerMound, Plastic, Private, Septic
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Date Listed07/10/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count110
- Building Number301
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolAddison Central School
- Junior HighVergennes UHSD #5
- High SchoolVergennes UHSD #5
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' 4" x 18' 8"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 6" x 16' 5"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions20' 2" x 20' 5"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16' 5" x 17' 7"
- Room 5 TypeDen
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions16' 2' x 17' 10"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions16' x 16'
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions20' 8"x 20' 10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions14' 10' x 16' 10"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions15' 9" x 16' 10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 5" x 16' 11"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security Doors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk
- Year Built2006
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble, Other, Slate/Stone
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil, Owned
- Total Rooms11
- APX Unfin Below Grade256
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Finished, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4546
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorCement, Clapboard, Composition
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Mooring, Boat Slip/Dock, Day Dock, Docks, Deck, Garden Space, Guest House, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Covered, Private Dock, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- GarageAuto Open, Finished, Heated
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesBeach Rights, Boat Mooring, Boat Slip/Dock, Day Dock, Docks
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!