- 1974Year Built
Pride of ownership is an understatement when describing this immaculate Westford home! Over 3000 sq. feet of living awaits in this 4 BR, 2BA raised ranch home with an upgraded kitchen and bathrooms. Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout the entire first level that has an open kitchen, dining and living room area, which flows onto the large deck with attached above ground pool. Perfect for entertaining in the summer and fall. The basement includes a very large family room, with walkout entry, which could be a perfect in-home daycare or in-home business setup. There is a fourth bedroom, additional large rec room, 3/4 bathroom, laundry room and utility room. An in-law apartment is allowed through town zoning. This home has a 6 bedroom septic system, so the expansion possibilities are endless, and encouraged! Huge 2 bay garage with power and water, can park 3, or 4 vehicles (in tandem) and the automobile lift is negotiable. Very large area above can be used for storage, or turn it into a game room. Parking/covered storage under the eaves and your 10kW, owned solar array is mounted here. RV hookup w/50 amp service onsite, for your visitors. Landscaped yard and wide open field for gardening, horses or a small gentleman's farm. Garbage and recycling included in your taxes. 5 mins. to Fairfax, 15 to Essex and 35 to Burlington. Everything you could want, all in one beautiful setting.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$419,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4645606
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Level, Open
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsDirt, Public
- Road Frontage719
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Farm - Horse/Animal
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready, Solar PV - Roof Mount, Underground
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Pellet
- Heat SystemForced Air, Monitor Type, Programmable Thermostat, Stove - Pellet
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Leach Field - Conventionl
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Septic Design, Tax Map
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, Solar PV - Owned, VA
- NegotiableGenerator, Hot Tub, Other, Shed
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number39
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictChittenden Central
- Elementary SchoolWestford Elementary School
- Junior HighWestford Elementary School
- High SchoolEssex High
- AreaNear Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions21' 5" x 15' 5"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 8" x 11'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18' 1" x 11' 8"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16' 2" x 12'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12 x 11'7"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13' x 12'
- Room 7 TypeRec Room
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions21' 4" x 13' 4"
- Room 8 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions8' x 6' 4"
- Room 9 TypeUtility Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions9' 5" x 8' 4"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 6" x 11' 5"
- Room 11 TypeFamily Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions26' 9" x 23' 7" (L-shaped)
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Screens/Equip, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1974
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms11
- BasementConcrete, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- FoundationBlock, Concrete
- Property StyleRaised Ranch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3118
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Partial, Garden Space, Pool - Above Ground, Window Screens, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility AmenitiesAccess Common Use Areas, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces3
- AmenitiesNot Applicable
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 6+, RV Accessible, Covered
- Broker NameCornerstone Real Estate Company
- Agent NameArmata
- Date Listed07/06/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count22
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!