524 Buttolph DriveMiddlebury, VT 05753MLS Number 4645577
- Sale Price: $287,000
- 326 Days Since Sale
- 1973Year Built
A great house in a great neighborhood! This three bedroom home has been recently renovated with maple floors on the main level, new flooring on the lower level, and fully renovated bath. The sunny kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, and features a breakfast bar for casual dining. This is open to the living room and dining room for an open flow to the living space. The laundry room/pantry space is off the kitchen for convenience, and leads to the deck overlooking the large, fenced in backyard. Three bedrooms on the main level with a full bath, and finished lower level includes a spacious family room and 3/4 bath. Large storage room and oversized garage finish off that level. Walk to schools, town ice rink/pool/tennis courts, as well as shopping and restaurants! Nicely maintained and updated, you need to see this house!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open
- Year Built1973
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleSplit Level
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1996
- APX Unfin Below Grade1288
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Other, Plat/Grid Map, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$285,000
- Listing Agent NameSarah Peluso
- Agent NamePeluso
- Broker NameIPJ Real Estate
- Sale Agent613124
- Selling Agent NameBeth Stanway
- Sale Date08/25/2017
- Sale Price$287,000
- LM MST WGARUnder
- MLS Number4645577
- Interior FeaturesLaundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsHardwood, Vinyl, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions9'9" x 11'7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'5" x 9'10"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'11" x 14'8"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'4" x 12'5"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'11" x 10'1"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions12'4" x 10'8"
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'7" x 5'2"
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions25'4" x 13'6"
- Building Number524
- StreetButtolph Drive
- DistrictAddison Central
- Elementary SchoolMary Hogan School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Road Frontage120
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Full
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorBoard and Batten, Brick, Clapboard
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Date Listed07/06/2017
- Foot Print Dim1356
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos18
- View Count4
There is no data available
There is no data available
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!