524 Buttolph DriveMiddlebury, VT 05753MLS Number 4645577
- Sale Price: $287,000
- 183 Days Since Sale
- 1973Year Built
A great house in a great neighborhood! This three bedroom home has been recently renovated with maple floors on the main level, new flooring on the lower level, and fully renovated bath. The sunny kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, and features a breakfast bar for casual dining. This is open to the living room and dining room for an open flow to the living space. The laundry room/pantry space is off the kitchen for convenience, and leads to the deck overlooking the large, fenced in backyard. Three bedrooms on the main level with a full bath, and finished lower level includes a spacious family room and 3/4 bath. Large storage room and oversized garage finish off that level. Walk to schools, town ice rink/pool/tennis courts, as well as shopping and restaurants! Nicely maintained and updated, you need to see this house!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARUnder
- List Price$285,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4645577
- Sale Date08/25/2017
- Sale Price$287,000
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions9'9" x 11'7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'5" x 9'10"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'11" x 14'8"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'4" x 12'5"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'11" x 10'1"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions12'4" x 10'8"
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'7" x 5'2"
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions25'4" x 13'6"
- Interior FeaturesLaundry - 1st Floor
- StreetButtolph Drive
- Building Number524
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Central
- Elementary SchoolMary Hogan School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Road Frontage120
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Other, Plat/Grid Map, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional
- Year Built1973
- Full Baths1
- FloorsHardwood, Vinyl, Wood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade1288
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump
- Property StyleSplit Level
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1996
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorBoard and Batten, Brick, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Full
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking Spaces2
- Broker NameIPJ Real Estate
- Agent NamePeluso
- Date Listed07/06/2017
- Foot Print Dim1356
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos18
- View Count3
There is no data available
There is no data available
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.