- 1973Year Built
A great house in a great neighborhood! This three bedroom home has been recently renovated with maple floors on the main level, new flooring on the lower level, and fully renovated bath. The sunny kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, and features a breakfast bar for casual dining. This is open to the living room and dining room for an open flow to the living space. The laundry room/pantry space is off the kitchen for convenience, and leads to the deck overlooking the large, fenced in backyard. Three bedrooms on the main level with a full bath, and finished lower level includes a spacious family room and 3/4 bath. Large storage room and oversized garage finish off that level. Walk to schools, town ice rink/pool/tennis courts, as well as shopping and restaurants! Nicely maintained and updated, you need to see this house!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARUnder
- List Price$285,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4645577
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Road Frontage120
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Other, Plat/Grid Map, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional
- StreetButtolph Drive
- Building Number524
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Central
- Elementary SchoolMary Hogan School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions9'9" x 11'7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'5" x 9'10"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'11" x 14'8"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'4" x 12'5"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'11" x 10'1"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions12'4" x 10'8"
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'7" x 5'2"
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions25'4" x 13'6"
- Interior FeaturesLaundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1973
- Full Baths1
- FloorsHardwood, Vinyl, Wood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade1288
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump
- Property StyleSplit Level
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1996
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorBoard and Batten, Brick, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Full
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesSmoke Detector
- Broker NameIPJ Real Estate
- Agent NamePeluso
- Date Listed07/06/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Foot Print Dim1356
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos18
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
“Great job. The house was under contract very quickly. Geri’s expertise helped us to focus on the priority items that needed to be done in preparing the house for sale. Thank you!”
– Lorraine, Williston 2017
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]