193 St. Paul Street, Unit 106Burlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4645228
- Sale Price: $479,000
- 211 Days Since Sale
- 2014Year Built
- 1090Square Feet
Motivated Seller - Present Offers! City Living at its best! You'll love this classy and modern 2 bedroom, 2 bath first floor condominium with walls of windows to the south and west for abundant natural light! There are two doors that open to the massive wrap around 650 sq. ft. wrap around deck that offers phenomenal city and sunset views. This wonderful and open floor plan features a welcoming foyer with stunning wood floors, a kitchen and dining area with beautiful cabinets, counters and stainless appliances that adjoins the lovely and light living room. The spacious master bedroom offers a wonderful full bath, custom closet and room darkening shades. The second bedroom features wonderful light and a spacious bath with gorgeous tiled shower. The whole home is equipped with shades that open from the top or the bottom, air conditioning, a full size washer and dryer, private assigned parking, a security system and plenty of storage. Beautiful modern home just minutes to the lake in a convenient downtown location. Minutes to Church Street, The Flynn Theater, The Burlington Boat House, Echo Center and The Burlington Bike Path.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2014
- 3/4 Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Unit Number106
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1090
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Room 1 Dimensions10'4" x 19'1"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 2 Dimensions10'2" x 10'4"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Dimensions13'5" x 18'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Elevator, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Security Doors, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions10'3" x 14'10"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Equipment AppliancesSprinkler System
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count56
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed07/05/2017
- Date Price Change09/07/2017
- StyleFlat, Ground Floor
- List Price$499,900
- Agent NameBrodsky
- Lister Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Listing Agent NameEdie Brodsky
- Seller Office NameSignature Properties of Vermont
- Selling Agent NameHank Gintof Jr.
- MLS Number4645228
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck
- Exterior ColorBrick
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Metal
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Laundry
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance
- Fee IncludesHeat, Hot Water, Plowing, Sewer, Trash
- HOA Fee$286
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Building Number193
- StreetSt. Paul
- DistrictBurlington School District
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- Junior HighEdmunds Middle School
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Condo Development
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterIncluded
- Heating CoolingHeat Pump
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
"Great team of talented realtors! They were very receptive to my needs and dedicated a lot of time toward helping me find my dream home - driving me all over the state of Vermont. Once I found the perfect property, Geri made negotiations and paperwork feel easy. A great experience overall."
- Julia, Jericho 2018
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"This is the third time we have used Geri Reilly and her services. She is highly professional and provides specific actionable direction that maximizes the speed and value derived from any transaction. If you follow her advice, you won't be sorry."
- Beth, Kentucky 2018
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.