5 Concord GreenSouth Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4645174
- Sale Price: $294,000
- 296 Days Since Sale
- 1977Year Built
Lovely three bedroom Townhome in move-in condition conveniently located to shopping, downtown and interstate. Open floor plan with updated bathrooms, three levels of living space, large, open living/ding room, private back deck, tennis courts and pool.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- Year Built1977
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet2541
- AreaNear Public Transportatn
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End, Paved
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Trail/Near Trail
- Association AmenitiesClub House
- HOA Fee$190
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableDeed
- Equipment AppliancesWindow AC, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count24
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed07/05/2017
- Date Price Change07/18/2017
- List Price$294,000
- Agent NameWaters
- Lister Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Listing Agent NameKaren Waters
- Seller Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Selling Agent NameEdie Brodsky
- MLS Number4645174
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Pool - In Ground, Porch, Tennis Court
- Exterior ColorGrey
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned
- Heating CoolingBaseboard
- Building Number5
- StreetConcord Green
- TownSouth Burlington
- ComplexRidgewood Estates
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Room 1 Dimensions10' x 14'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions12'3" x 12'3"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions15'3" x 16'2"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesDining Area
- Room 4 Dimensions16'8" x 12'6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions10'7" x 13'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions12'10" x 10'6"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
Jim, Colchester, VT
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]