- 2004Year Built
This just feels like home! Enter thru the front door and experience the spacious feel of the cathedral ceiling with all glass facing west for stunning sunsets. The kitchen, dining and living area are one grand great room space. The master bedroom is on the main living area, and the walkout consists of a family room and two bedrooms both with sliders to the outside for plenty of natural light. This home features a very efficient use of space with lots of storage, in the home and in the extra large two car garage which is attached. There is a fenced in pet area which is entered from the garage. There are two propane woodstove type heating units for added fireplace concept ambiance.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$348,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4644538
- Lot DescriptionLake View, Mountain View, Water View
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage176
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Hard Surface Flooring, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- Parking DescriptionGarage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 2, Paved
- StreetRoute 2
- Building Number415
- TownGrand Isle
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- CountyGrand Isle
- DistrictGrand Isle School District
- Elementary SchoolGrand Isle School
- Junior HighGrand Isle School
- High SchoolChoice
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Wall Units
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Mound, On-Site Septic Exists, Private
- Broker NameChampagne Real Estate
- Agent NameChampagne
- Date Listed06/30/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos18
- View Count7
- Year Built2004
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms6
- BasementConcrete, Finished, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleRanch, Walkout Lower Level
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2000
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior Colorcream
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Partial, Window Screens
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
“Great job. The house was under contract very quickly. Geri’s expertise helped us to focus on the priority items that needed to be done in preparing the house for sale. Thank you!”
– Lorraine, Williston 2017
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!