74 Woodthrush CircleSouth Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4642991
- Sale Price: $415,000
- Sale Price: $415,000
- 57 Days Since Sale
- 2010Year Built
- 2224Square Feet
This lovely Heatherfield condo sits on the south side of the development in a small cul-de-sac. An ideal location with easy access to I-89, Spear and Dorset Streets. The wide open floor plan makes this interior unit feel like an end unit. The beautifully landscaped back patio is bordered by hedges with a view to the common land and wooded area beyond. The front entry has nice architectural details with arched entry to living room, display nook, transoms, etc. The open living/dining has a wall of windows for great natural light. There is a gas fireplace surrounded by built-ins and TV alcove. Small first floor office is set apart for privacy and a great mudroom offers large closets. Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms including a master suite with a walk-in closet, full bath and separate shower. There is another full bath upstairs with laundry and access to additional storage space. Great opportunity to enjoy the ease of condo living in a private location, close to downtown Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$415,000
- Date Listed06/23/2017
- MLS Number4642991
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGray
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Other, Trash, Landscaping
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count11
- TownSouth Burlington
- StreetWoodthrush Circle
- Building Number74
- Elementary SchoolRick Marcott Central School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- AreaNear Paths, Suburban
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- WaterPublic, Purifier/Soft
- Elec Co.BED
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air, Multi Zone
- HOA Fee$269
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented
- Year Built2010
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet2224
- Total Baths3
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementNone, Slab
- Room 1 Dimensions33' x 20'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Dimensions16' x 9'8"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions8' x 6'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeMudroom
- Room 4 Dimensions16'7" x 12'10"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Dimensions13'7" x 12'10"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions13'7" x 12'10"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex 2014
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."