- 2010Year Built
- 2224Square Feet
This lovely Heatherfield condo sits on the south side of the development in a small cul-de-sac. An ideal location with easy access to I-89, Spear and Dorset Streets. The wide open floor plan makes this interior unit feel like an end unit. The beautifully landscaped back patio is bordered by hedges with a view to the common land and wooded area beyond. The front entry has nice architectural details with arched entry to living room, display nook, transoms, etc. The open living/dining has a wall of windows for great natural light. There is a gas fireplace surrounded by built-ins and TV alcove. Small first floor office is set apart for privacy and a great mudroom offers large closets. Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms including a master suite with a walk-in closet, full bath and separate shower. There is another full bath upstairs with laundry and access to additional storage space. Great opportunity to enjoy the ease of condo living in a private location, close to downtown Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$415,000
- Date Listed06/23/2017
- MLS Number4642991
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGray
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Other, Trash, Landscaping
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count8
- TownSouth Burlington
- StreetWoodthrush Circle
- Building Number74
- Elementary SchoolRick Marcott Central School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- AreaNear Paths, Suburban
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- WaterPublic, Purifier/Soft
- Elec Co.BED
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air, Multi Zone
- Assoc Fees$269
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented
- Year Built2010
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet2224
- Total Baths3
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementNone, Slab
- Room 1 Dimensions33' x 20'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Dimensions16' x 9'8"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions8' x 6'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeMudroom
- Room 4 Dimensions16'7" x 12'10"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Dimensions13'7" x 12'10"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions13'7" x 12'10"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex 2014
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!