78 Seminary StreetMiddlebury, VT 05753MLS Number 4642748
- Sale Price: $155,000
- 282 Days Since Sale
- 1954Year Built
Affordable one level living on convenient corner lot within a short walk to stores, town, and rec area. This home lives big with 3 bedrooms, open living, dining and kitchen area, plus den/office and laundry room. Detached 2 car garage features woodstove. Great yard for outdoor play and entertaining.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionGarage
- Year Built1954
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch
- Full Baths1
- Total Baths1
- Total Rooms8
- FoundationSlab w/ Frost Wall
- Square Feet1450
- Exterior ColorBlue
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Full Bathroom, No Stairs, One-Level Home
- Tax ReductionYes
- Assessment #162100
- Assessment Year2014
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$174,900
- Listing Agent NameBonnie Gridley
- Agent NameGridley
- Broker NameRE/MAX North Professionals, Middlebury
- Sale Agent8608
- Selling Agent NameSarah Peluso
- Sale Date09/11/2017
- Sale Price$155,000
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4642748
- Interior FeaturesLaundry Hook-ups, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions15'6" x 11'10"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'7" x 13'2"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'3" x 11'10"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'7" x 10'1"
- Room 5 TypeUtility Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'6" x 8'7"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'7" x 12'9"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions12' x 9'3"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions12'2" x 11'10"
- Building Number78
- StreetSeminary Street
- Elementary SchoolMary Hogan School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaIn Town, Near Shopping, Neighborhood
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Road Frontage100
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Water, Stove - Wood
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- SewerPublic Sewer at Street
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed06/22/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos19
- View Count6
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri and her staff were thorough and responsive to my needs. The brochure that they provided was professionally executed and showed my property off in the most positive light. Their information, guidance and assistance helped me throughout the process. They were always friendly, positive, [...]
- Leslie, Shelburne 2015
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]