- 1991Year Built
This very well maintained townhouse condo with 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bath is move-in ready. Nice open floor plan. Kitchen is efficient and opens into the Dining and Living rooms that have crown moulding. House has been wired for surround sound, system included. Atruim style door goes out to the patio where can catch a glimpse of the mountain and the open farm field spotted with cattle. Lower level has storage shelves already for your stuff, finished room with a larger than normal basement window and the start of a 3/4 bath, need to get permit to complete. Heating and roof were replaced within 7 years.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$163,500
- Date Listed06/15/2017
- MLS Number4641401
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Level, Mountain View, Open, Pond
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- WaterCommunity, Drilled Well
- SewerPublic, Pump Up, Pumping Station
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- Assoc Fees$155
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, State Wastewater Permit, Storm Water Permits, Tax Map
- Building Number37-102
- Elementary SchoolFairfax Elementary School
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- ComplexValleyview Condominium II
- High SchoolBFA Fairfax High School
- Flood ZoneNo
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Room 1 Dimensions17'4"x11'2"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions13'4"x11'10"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeExercise Room
- Room 3 Dimensions10x9'3"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Dimensions17'4"x11'2"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions14x11'10"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions12'7"x13'4"
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 TypeBonus Room
- Water HeaterOn Demand
- Year Built1991
- Unit Number102
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1512
- Total Baths2
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade216
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Window Screens, Windows - Energy Star
- Exterior Colorwhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl Siding
- Garage # Cars0
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water
- Broker NameDusty Trail Realty LLC
- Agent NameLemieux
- Occupant RestrictionsOther - See Remarks, Pets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos21
- View Count4
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]