37 102 Hawley Road, Unit 102Fairfax, VT 05454MLS Number 4641401
- Sale Price: $158,000
- 56 Days Since Sale
- 1991Year Built
This very well maintained townhouse condo with 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bath is move-in ready. Nice open floor plan. Kitchen is efficient and opens into the Dining and Living rooms that have crown moulding. House has been wired for surround sound, system included. Atruim style door goes out to the patio where can catch a glimpse of the mountain and the open farm field spotted with cattle. Lower level has storage shelves already for your stuff, finished room with a larger than normal basement window and the start of a 3/4 bath, need to get permit to complete. Heating and roof were replaced within 7 years. Only one pet is allowed but docs do say can make a request to the HOA board if want more. HOA fees - $100 for Valleyview Phase II, $55 for Valleyview HOA
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$163,500
- Date Listed06/15/2017
- MLS Number4641401
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Level, Mountain View, Open, Pond
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- WaterCommunity, Drilled Well
- SewerPublic, Pump Up, Pumping Station
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- HOA Fee$155
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, State Wastewater Permit, Storm Water Permits, Tax Map
- Building Number37 102
- Elementary SchoolFairfax Elementary School
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- ComplexValleyview Condominium II
- High SchoolBFA Fairfax High School
- Flood ZoneNo
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Security Doors
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Room 1 Dimensions17'4"x11'2"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions13'4"x11'10"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeExercise Room
- Room 3 Dimensions10x9'3"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Dimensions17'4"x11'2"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions14x11'10"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions12'7"x13'4"
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 TypeBonus Room
- Water HeaterOn Demand
- Year Built1991
- Unit Number102
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1512
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade216
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Patio, Window Screens, Windows - Energy Star
- Exterior Colorwhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl Siding
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water
- Broker NameDusty Trail Realty LLC
- Agent NameLemieux
- Occupant RestrictionsOther - See Remarks, Pets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos21
- View Count12
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]