- 2005Year Built
Located in a secluded country setting and only 3 miles from Smugglers' Notch Resort makes this an ideal home for the active family! This hillside ranch with lots of space and an open floor plan offers 3 bedrooms and three full baths. Ideal for family gatherings as well as entertaining. Split bedroom design with Master Bedroom on opposite end of house from the additional two bedrooms. Master bath with whirlpool tub. Rooms are light and bright. The lower level boasts a "Man Cave" with wet bar and kitchenette adjoining the large family room/rec room. An above ground pool can be accessed from the back deck. Fill the pool with fresh water from the private drilled well that produces 50 gpm.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$349,900
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4640890
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Secluded, Sloping
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Road Frontage278
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - Mound, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pumping Station, Replacement Field-OnSite
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Other, Property Disclosure, State Wastewater Permit, Survey
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, FHA
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetClif Reynolds
- Building Number289
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictLamoille North
- Elementary SchoolCambridge Elementary
- Junior HighLamoille Middle School
- High SchoolLamoille UHSD #18
- MapSlide 197B
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 15'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions8' x 13'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions19.5' x 19' 5"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15' 5" x 16'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions8' x 11'
- Room 8 TypeMudroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions7' x 7.5'
- Room 9 TypeExercise Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions23' x 32'
- Room 10 TypeRec Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions15 x 32 -"Man Cave"
- Room 11 TypeOther
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions13 x 19-Storage Rm
- Room 12 TypeUtility Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions14' x 13'
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2005
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCarpet, Concrete, Laminate, Vinyl
- Water HeaterFree Standing, Off Boiler, Oil
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade210
- BasementConcrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary, Ranch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3502
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool - Above Ground, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, Low Pile Carpet,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street
- Broker NameBlue Spruce Realty, Inc.
- Agent NameFoote
- Date Listed06/12/2017
- Foot Print DimIrreg
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos6
- View Count2
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
"Geri and her staff were thorough and responsive to my needs. The brochure that they provided was professionally executed and showed my property off in the most positive light. Their information, guidance and assistance helped me throughout the process. They were always friendly, positive, [...]
- Leslie, Shelburne 2015
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.