409 Farrell Street, Unit 107South Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4640662
- Sale Price: $135,000
- Sale Price: $135,000
- 147 Days Since Sale
- 2005Year Built
- 663Square Feet
Enjoy the incredible convenience of this sunny, first floor corner end unit at City's Edge! (No shared walls with neighbors!) Just a quick walk to shopping, restaurants and busline. Easy access to I-89 and walking trail/bike path. Features include cherry wood laminate flooring in living room, ceramic tile in kitchen and bathroom, recessed lighting, large bathroom, spacious and efficient kitchen with breakfast bar. Unit faces west offering lots of natural light. Great storage with walk-in bedroom closet, hall coat closet, large storage/laundry room, plus locked storage unit just down the hall. Low utilities - you pay only electric and cable! Fire safety compliant. (See attached.) Secure coded building access. Shared green spaces include community garden, play/picnic area with outdoor grill. Affordable condo living - sure beats renting!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$137,400
- Date Listed06/11/2017
- MLS Number4640662
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Recreational, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleEnd Unit, Flat
- Exterior FeaturesWindow Screens
- Exterior ColorBrick
- RoofFlat, Rolled
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, No Stairs, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Common Heat/Cooling, Heat, Master Insurance, Security Door(s), Sewer, Snow Removal, Storage - Indoor, Trash, Water, Elevator, Landscaping
- TownSouth Burlington
- StreetFarrell Street
- Building Number409
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- ComplexCity's Edge
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- AreaNear Paths, Near Shopping, Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural
- Year Built2005
- Unit Number107
- Total Rooms3
- Square Feet663
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Elevator, Natural Light, Security Doors, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions10' x 10'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions16' x 11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions10' x 12'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions8' x 6'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeUtility Room
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameGray
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos17
- View Count22
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.