409 Farrell Street, Unit 107South Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4640662
- Sale Price: $135,000
- 301 Days Since Sale
- 2005Year Built
- 663Square Feet
Enjoy the incredible convenience of this sunny, first floor corner end unit at City's Edge! (No shared walls with neighbors!) Just a quick walk to shopping, restaurants and busline. Easy access to I-89 and walking trail/bike path. Features include cherry wood laminate flooring in living room, ceramic tile in kitchen and bathroom, recessed lighting, large bathroom, spacious and efficient kitchen with breakfast bar. Unit faces west offering lots of natural light. Great storage with walk-in bedroom closet, hall coat closet, large storage/laundry room, plus locked storage unit just down the hall. Low utilities - you pay only electric and cable! Fire safety compliant. (See attached.) Secure coded building access. Shared green spaces include community garden, play/picnic area with outdoor grill. Affordable condo living - sure beats renting!
Ask Me A Question
- Garage # Cars
- Year Built2005
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Full Baths1
- Unit Number107
- Total Rooms3
- Square Feet663
- AreaNear Paths, Near Shopping, Near Public Transportatn
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Recreational, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed06/11/2017
- Date Price Change06/13/2017
- StyleEnd Unit, Flat
- List Price$137,400
- Agent NameGray
- Lister Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Listing Agent NameMichelle Gray
- Seller Office NameKW Vermont
- Selling Agent NameMike Conroy
- MLS Number4640662
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorBrick
- RoofFlat, Rolled
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, No Stairs, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Storage - Indoor, Landscaping
- HOA Fee$266
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Building Number409
- StreetFarrell Street
- TownSouth Burlington
- ComplexCity's Edge
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Room 1 Dimensions10' x 10'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions16' x 11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions10' x 12'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Elevator, Natural Light, Security Doors, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions8' x 6'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeUtility Room
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count30
There is no data available
There is no data available
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"Great team of talented realtors! They were very receptive to my needs and dedicated a lot of time toward helping me find my dream home - driving me all over the state of Vermont. Once I found the perfect property, Geri made negotiations and paperwork feel easy. A great experience overall."
- Julia, Jericho 2018
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!