409 Farrell Street, Unit 107South Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4640662
- Sale Price: $135,000
- Sale Price: $135,000
- 56 Days Since Sale
- 2005Year Built
- 663Square Feet
Enjoy the incredible convenience of this sunny, first floor corner end unit at City's Edge! (No shared walls with neighbors!) Just a quick walk to shopping, restaurants and busline. Easy access to I-89 and walking trail/bike path. Features include cherry wood laminate flooring in living room, ceramic tile in kitchen and bathroom, recessed lighting, large bathroom, spacious and efficient kitchen with breakfast bar. Unit faces west offering lots of natural light. Great storage with walk-in bedroom closet, hall coat closet, large storage/laundry room, plus locked storage unit just down the hall. Low utilities - you pay only electric and cable! Fire safety compliant. (See attached.) Secure coded building access. Shared green spaces include community garden, play/picnic area with outdoor grill. Affordable condo living - sure beats renting!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$137,400
- Date Listed06/11/2017
- MLS Number4640662
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Recreational, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleEnd Unit, Flat
- Exterior FeaturesWindow Screens
- Exterior ColorBrick
- RoofFlat, Rolled
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, No Stairs, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Common Heat/Cooling, Heat, Master Insurance, Security Door(s), Sewer, Snow Removal, Storage - Indoor, Trash, Water, Elevator, Landscaping
- TownSouth Burlington
- StreetFarrell Street
- Building Number409
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- ComplexCity's Edge
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- AreaNear Paths, Near Shopping, Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural
- Year Built2005
- Unit Number107
- Total Rooms3
- Square Feet663
- Total Baths1
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Elevator, Natural Light, Security Doors, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions10' x 10'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions16' x 11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions10' x 12'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions8' x 6'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeUtility Room
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameGray
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos17
- View Count20
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]