11 Leclair StreetWinooski, VT 05404MLS Number 4640327
- Sale Price: $225,000
- 341 Days Since Sale
- 2005Year Built
- 1440Square Feet
Updated Townhome Living in the Heart of Winooski! Located mere blocks away from the Winooski circle and all the amazing restaurants, shops and amenities the flourishing town has to offer! This 2005 built home offers a newer home option while still allowing for the convenience and enjoyment of downtown living. Featuring hardwood and ceramic tile throughout the first floor and a kitchen with built in breakfast bar the open floor plan is great for entertainment and visiting with guests! Spacious bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and a large full bathroom upstairs, unfinished basement is great for seasonal storage, relaxing front porch and a back deck perfect for those summer eve cookouts! Well maintained 2 unit building with low HOA fees. Move in ready, a great price and an even better location! A must see!
Ask Me A Question
- Garage # Cars
- Year Built2005
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1440
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- APX Fin Below Grade720
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Full, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorWhite
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Rented
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- Date Listed06/12/2017
- List Price$239,900
- Agent NameGintof Jr.
- Lister Office NameSignature Properties of Vermont
- Listing Agent NameHank Gintof Jr.
- Seller Office NameSignature Properties of Vermont
- Selling Agent NameHank Gintof Jr.
- MLS Number4640327
- AreaNear Shopping, Near Public Transportatn
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage60
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Curbing, Sidewalks
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameSignature Properties of Vermont
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count24
- Building Number11
- ComplexLeclair Street
- DistrictWinooski School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolJohn F Kennedy Elementary
- Junior HighWinooski Middle/High School
- High SchoolWinooski High School
- Room 1 Dimensions11 x 12
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions12 x 16
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions19 x 18
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Vaulted Ceiling
- Room 4 Dimensions15 x 16
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions17 x 12
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- BasementConcrete, Full, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]