- 1971Year Built
If you like natural lighting, you will love this house in a very desirable Colchester, Vermont neighborhood. This 3 bedroom, 1 full and 2 3/4 baths home features a desirable open floor plan! Oversized windows in 2 of the bedrooms each with a good sized closet. The master bedroom has a 5 slider out to the back deck, with his and her separate closets. The eat- in kitchen includes recently remodeled quartz counter tops & stainless appliances. Living room with fireplace and a 6' slider that faces the front of the house. Hardwood floor in the dining room. There are an additional 3 sliders that you can walk onto a 50ft deck along the whole back of the house that looks over a large nicely maintained back yard and play area for kids. Lower level has a finished basement which includes a family room with a fireplace and an additional room (which can be a bedroom, man room, etc.) with a large closet. Laundry/mudroom. 2 car garage. There is a 10' x 20' painted hardboard siding shed in the back yard. Across the street is Airport Park and easy access to the Burlington bike path as well as the Champlain Causeway. Central air conditioning and gas heat. Alarm system. Close to schools, shopping, restaurants, drive-in theater and only 15 minutes to downtown Burlington and I-89.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$319,999
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4640316
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage66
- Property TypeSingle Family
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorTan
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Building, Fence - Full, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Playground, Shed, Storage, Windows - Low E
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed
- Broker NameFlat Fee Real Estate
- Agent NameAmato
- Date Listed06/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos18
- View Count9
- Building Number70
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictColchester School District
- Room 1 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 Dimensions14' 3" x 13' 5"
- Room 2 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 Dimensions12' 6" x 11'
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 Dimensions11' x 10'
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions19' x 6"
- Room 5 TypeKitchen
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions15' x 14'
- Room 6 TypeDining Room
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13' 6" x 13' 2"
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions18' x 12' 6"
- Room 8 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions13' x 12'
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions14' 6" x 9' 3"
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Lead/Stain Glass, Lighting - LED, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Security Doors, Skylight, Storage -
- Year Built1971
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Wood
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterElectric
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade634
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Finished, Partially Finished
- Property StyleRaised Ranch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2092
- Electric100 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemForced Air
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Leach Field, Septic
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/5 Ft. Diameter, Bathroom w/Tub, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Humidifier, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-Batt Powrd, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 5
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]