- 2001Year Built
Cornwall living at its best! Enjoy pastoral Western views from this modern farmhouse, with proximity to Middlebury , Lake Champlain,and country living near apple orchards. Wonderful neighborhood feel,with 6.3 acres of meadow and lawn,defined by stone walls as you enter the property. This versatile four bedroom gem allows for separate guest living above the main house. A gourmet kitchen, complete with a Viking Range and custom hood, and elegant Marble counter tops, is open to the dining and living rooms, perfect for family and entertaining. Thoughtful renovation boasts antique beams and attention to fine detail throughout. Spill out onto the stone patio with established perennial gardens and soft Adirondack views, graced by the garden pergola. A slate floored sunroom and first floor master suite are a perfect complement for easy Vermont living. Move- in ready for summer living and western sunsets!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$649,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4639918
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Country Setting, Mountain View
- ZoningLDR, 4 acre min
- Road Frontage900
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsField/Pasture
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- SewerPrivate, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetNorth Bingham
- Building Number2011
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Central
- Elementary SchoolBingham Memorial School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions10x15
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'4"x20
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions9'6"x20
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'11"12'6"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions22'10"x11'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'6"x15'6"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level3
- Room 9 Dimensions11'6"x15'6"
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions16'8"x16'6"
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level1
- Room 14 Dimensions10'8"x14'9"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 Level1
- Room 15 Dimensions10x11
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment
- Year Built2001
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Slate/Stone, Softwood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade420
- BasementConcrete, Crawl Space, Partial, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Wood Frame
- Square Feet2816
- RoofStanding Seam
- Exterior Colorwhite
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Fence - Partial, Patio, Porch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- GarageStorage Above, Barn
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesIrrigation System, Security System, Sprinkler System
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 1
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameOgden
- Date Listed06/09/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count16
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.