- 2008Year Built
- 1118Square Feet
Desirable Cascades riverfront condominium in downtown Winooski. Easy one-level living in elevator building. Many amenities include large landscaped riverfront courtyard with barbecue, on-site gym, club room and more! This like new unit is turn-key ready with open kitchen, dining, and living room perfect for entertaining. Additional features include granite counter tops, gas stove, and large soaking tub in master bedroom. You will love being so close to shops and restaurants, and the ability to enjoy a leisurely stroll along the riverfront walkway and trails. Monthly association dues take care of nearly everything but electric and cable/internet, and the secure building with elevator access and underground parking will make you feel safe and secure the moment you arrive home. This home offers two separate parking spaces in underneath garage (not tandem parking like other units).
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$320,000
- Date Listed06/09/2017
- MLS Number4639822
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Condo Development, River
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Exterior ColorBrick
- ExteriorBrick, Other
- RoofMembrane, Other, Standing Seam
- Disability FeaturesAccess Laundry No Steps, Access Parking, Accessibility Features, Bathroom w/Tub
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Exercise Facility, Storage - Indoor
- Building CertificationsENERGY STAR Certified Homes
- HOA Fee$420
- Fee IncludesCooling, Heat, Plowing, Sewer
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Property Disclosure
- StreetWinooski Falls
- Building Number60
- Elementary SchoolJohn F Kennedy Elementary
- Junior HighWinooski Middle/High School
- High SchoolWinooski High School
- DistrictWinooski School District
- AreaIn Town
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHeat Pump, Hot Air
- Water Body NameCascades
- Water Body TypeRiver
- Water AccessView Only
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBedard
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos21
- View Count92
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Year Built2008
- Unit Number1313
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1118
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Elevator, Kitchen/Living, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Sauna, Security, Security Doors, Soaking Tub
- Room 1 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions19' x 9'2"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions17'6" x 12'1"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions12' x 11'10"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]