- 2008Year Built
- 1118Square Feet
Desirable Cascades riverfront condominium in downtown Winooski. Easy one-level living in elevator building. Many amenities include large landscaped riverfront courtyard with barbecue, on-site gym, club room and more! This like new unit is turn-key ready with open kitchen, dining, and living room perfect for entertaining. Additional features include granite counter tops, gas stove, and large soaking tub in master bedroom. You will love being so close to shops and restaurants, and the ability to enjoy a leisurely stroll along the riverfront walkway and trails. Monthly association dues take care of nearly everything but electric and cable/internet, and the secure building with elevator access and underground parking will make you feel safe and secure the moment you arrive home. This home offers two separate parking spaces in underneath garage (not tandem parking like other units).
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$335,000
- Date Listed06/09/2017
- MLS Number4639822
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Condo Development, River
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Exterior ColorBrick
- ExteriorBrick, Other
- RoofMembrane, Other, Standing Seam
- Disability FeaturesAccess Laundry No Steps, Access Parking, Accessibility Features, Bathroom w/Tub
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Common Acreage, Common Heat/Cooling, Exercise Facility, Heat, Security, Sewer, Snow Removal, Storage - Indoor, Elevator
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBedard
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos21
- View Count22
- StreetWinooski Falls Way
- Building Number60
- Elementary SchoolJohn F Kennedy Elementary
- Junior HighWinooski Middle/High School
- High SchoolWinooski High School
- DistrictWinooski School District
- AreaIn Town
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHeat Pump, Hot Air
- Water Body NameCascades
- Water Body TypeRiver
- Water AccessView Only
- Building CertificationsENERGY STAR Certified Homes
- Assoc Fees$420
- Fee IncludesCooling, Heat, Plowing, Sewer
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Property Disclosure
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Year Built2008
- Unit Number1313
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1118
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Elevator, Kitchen/Living, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Security, Soaking Tub
- Room 1 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions19' x 9'2"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions17'6" x 12'1"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions12' x 11'10"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"