- 2008Year Built
- 1118Square Feet
Desirable Cascades riverfront condominium in downtown Winooski. Easy one-level living in elevator building. Many amenities include large landscaped riverfront courtyard with barbecue, on-site gym, club room and more! This like new unit is turn-key ready with open kitchen, dining, and living room perfect for entertaining. Additional features include granite counter tops, gas stove, and large soaking tub in master bedroom. You will love being so close to shops and restaurants, and the ability to enjoy a leisurely stroll along the riverfront walkway and trails. Monthly association dues take care of nearly everything but electric and cable/internet, and the secure building with elevator access and underground parking will make you feel safe and secure the moment you arrive home. This home offers two separate parking spaces in underneath garage (not tandem parking like other units).
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$325,000
- Date Listed06/09/2017
- MLS Number4639822
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Condo Development, River
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Exterior ColorBrick
- ExteriorBrick, Other
- RoofMembrane, Other, Standing Seam
- Disability FeaturesAccess Laundry No Steps, Access Parking, Accessibility Features, Bathroom w/Tub
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Common Acreage, Common Heat/Cooling, Exercise Facility, Heat, Security, Sewer, Snow Removal, Storage - Indoor, Elevator
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBedard
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos21
- View Count34
- StreetWinooski Falls Way
- Building Number60
- Elementary SchoolJohn F Kennedy Elementary
- Junior HighWinooski Middle/High School
- High SchoolWinooski High School
- DistrictWinooski School District
- AreaIn Town
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHeat Pump, Hot Air
- Water Body NameCascades
- Water Body TypeRiver
- Water AccessView Only
- Building CertificationsENERGY STAR Certified Homes
- HOA Fee$420
- Fee IncludesCooling, Heat, Plowing, Sewer
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Property Disclosure
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Year Built2008
- Unit Number1313
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1118
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Elevator, Kitchen/Living, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Security, Soaking Tub
- Room 1 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions19' x 9'2"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions17'6" x 12'1"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions12' x 11'10"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
Jim, Colchester, VT
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]