- 1800Square Feet
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$359,000
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4639249
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View
- Property TypeSingle Family
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Accessibility AmenitiesBathroom w/Tub
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Parking Spaces 4
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/S. Burlington
- Agent NameCharlebois-Ouellett
- Date Listed06/05/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos1
- View Count27
- StreetEzra`s Way
- Building Number3
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Elementary SchoolBristol Elementary School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions13'4" x 21'1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 9'6"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'2" x 15'4"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions6'10" x 15'2"
- Room 5 TypeFoyer
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions6'10" x 11'5"
- Room 6 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions6'5" x 5
- Room 7 TypeOther
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions5"11 x 5"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions6'5" x 13'7"
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions8'2" x 6'6"
- Room 10 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12 x 14'5"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions14 x 10'3"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions16'10" x 10'3"
- Room 13 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions6'2" x 9'8"
- Room 14 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions6 x 3
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- Total Rooms13
- APX Unfin Below Grade627
- BasementConcrete Floor
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleOther
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet1800
- Electric100 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air
- Fee IncludesElectric, Sewer
- Building CertificationsVermont Home Energy Profile
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- FinancingConventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.