- 2017Year Built
- 2327Square Feet
These stand alone units offer bright open floor plans featuring a first floor master bedroom suite with tray ceiling, kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, granite and stainless appliances. Quality built by Sheppard Custom Homes. The homes at South Village are surrounded by acres of woodlands, wetlands and meadows that are home to an abundance of wildlife.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$457,000
- Date Listed06/06/2017
- MLS Number4639120
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, PRD/PUD
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementConcrete, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 2 Dimensions14'5" x 12'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions16'6" x 19'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 7 Dimensions13'1" x 16'1"
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions14'4" x 15'6"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Dimensions14'5" x 12'3"
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- TownSouth Burlington
- StreetNorth Jefferson Road
- Building Number278
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- ComplexSouth Village
- High SchoolSo. Burlington High School
- SubdivisionSouth Village
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- Assoc Fees$291
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Plot Plan
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Year Built2017
- Unit Number16
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2327
- Total Baths3
- Foot Print Dim49 x 41
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1427
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorTBD
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps
- Garage ParkingDirect Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameAudette
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos17
- View Count4
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.