34 Paradise Way #2Warren, VT 05674MLS Number 4637579
- Sale Price: $153,325
- Sale Price: $153,325
- 85 Days Since Sale
- 1984Year Built
Prime location at the base of Sugarbush Resort's Lincoln Peak. This sunny 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is in turn-key condition and needs nothing. Bright open living space, Master Bedroom with private bath, in-unit laundry. This one is a winner! Hop on the village shuttle bus and you're seconds away from some of the best skiing and riding in the east! A brand new gas fireplace has been installed. So you can relax by the fire, and not have to worry about dirty ashes! This unit comes nicely furnished and equipped. Just bring your skis/boards and put them in the secure locker!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$170,000
- Date Listed05/31/2017
- MLS Number4637579
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Ski Area
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Gravel
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Direct Vent
- Fee IncludesCable, Landscaping, Plowing, Trash
- StreetParadise Way #2
- Building Number34
- Elementary SchoolWarren Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- DistrictWashington West
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Furnished, Master Insurance
- Broker NameMad River Valley Real Estate
- Agent NameReisner
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos30
- View Count6
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built1984
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1202
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionConcrete Tilt Up
- Interior FeaturesBar, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Furnished, Hearth, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions11' 6" x 18'
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions12' x 10' 7"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions7' 7" x 14'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions11' 6" x 12'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions4' 9" x 7' 4"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeMudroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.