34 Paradise Way #2Warren, VT 05674MLS Number 4637579
- Sale Price: $153,325
- 326 Days Since Sale
- 1984Year Built
Prime location at the base of Sugarbush Resort's Lincoln Peak. This sunny 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is in turn-key condition and needs nothing. Bright open living space, Master Bedroom with private bath, in-unit laundry. This one is a winner! Hop on the village shuttle bus and you're seconds away from some of the best skiing and riding in the east! A brand new gas fireplace has been installed. So you can relax by the fire, and not have to worry about dirty ashes! This unit comes nicely furnished and equipped. Just bring your skis/boards and put them in the secure locker!
Ask Me A Question
- Garage # Cars
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- Year Built1984
- ConstructionConcrete Tilt Up
- Full Baths2
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1202
- Room 1 Dimensions11' 6" x 18'
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions12' x 10' 7"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions7' 7" x 14'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Interior FeaturesBar, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Furnished, Hearth, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions11' 6" x 12'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions4' 9" x 7' 4"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeMudroom
- Date Listed05/31/2017
- List Price$170,000
- Agent NameReisner
- Lister Office NameMad River Valley Real Estate
- Listing Agent NameErik Reisner
- Seller Office NameSugarbush Real Estate/Sugarbush Vil
- Selling Agent NamePamela Ott
- MLS Number4637579
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Gravel
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Ski Area
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance
- Fee IncludesCable, Landscaping, Plowing, Trash
- HOA Fee$443
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- Broker NameMad River Valley Real Estate
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count9
- Building Number34
- StreetParadise Way #2
- DistrictWashington West
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolWarren Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Direct Vent
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
"Geri and her team were helpful in helping us as first time homeowners. would recommend for any potential homeowners. We thought finding a home in our price range would be difficult, but it was made pretty easy thanks to Geri Reilly Real Estate"
- Joe, Essex Junction 2018
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
"Geri and Mike were great, they both were very responsive and helped us with every step along the way. Great negotiators and very knowledge about the market. Would absolutely recommend."
- Kyle & Tyler, Essex 2018
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]