34 Paradise Way #2Warren, VT 05674MLS Number 4637579
- Sale Price: $153,325
- 182 Days Since Sale
- 1984Year Built
Prime location at the base of Sugarbush Resort's Lincoln Peak. This sunny 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is in turn-key condition and needs nothing. Bright open living space, Master Bedroom with private bath, in-unit laundry. This one is a winner! Hop on the village shuttle bus and you're seconds away from some of the best skiing and riding in the east! A brand new gas fireplace has been installed. So you can relax by the fire, and not have to worry about dirty ashes! This unit comes nicely furnished and equipped. Just bring your skis/boards and put them in the secure locker!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$170,000
- Date Listed05/31/2017
- MLS Number4637579
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Ski Area
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Gravel
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Direct Vent
- HOA Fee$443
- Fee IncludesCable, Landscaping, Plowing, Trash
- StreetParadise Way #2
- Building Number34
- Elementary SchoolWarren Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- DistrictWashington West
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Furnished, Master Insurance
- Broker NameMad River Valley Real Estate
- Agent NameReisner
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos30
- View Count7
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built1984
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1202
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionConcrete Tilt Up
- Interior FeaturesBar, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Furnished, Hearth, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions11' 6" x 18'
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions12' x 10' 7"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions7' 7" x 14'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions11' 6" x 12'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions4' 9" x 7' 4"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeMudroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]