- 1984Year Built
Prime location at the base of Sugarbush Resort's Lincoln Peak. This sunny 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is in turn-key condition and needs nothing. Bright open living space, Master Bedroom with private bath, in-unit laundry. This one is a winner! Hop on the village shuttle bus and you're seconds away from some of the best skiing and riding in the east! A brand new gas fireplace has been installed. So you can relax by the fire, and not have to worry about dirty ashes! This unit comes nicely furnished and equipped. Just bring your skis/boards and put them in the secure locker!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$170,000
- Date Listed05/31/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- MLS Number4637579
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Ski Area
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Gravel
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Direct Vent
- Assoc Fees$443
- Fee IncludesCable, Landscaping, Plowing, Trash
- StreetParadise Way #2
- Building Number34
- Elementary SchoolWarren Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- DistrictWashington West
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Garage # Cars0
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Furnished, Master Insurance
- Broker NameMad River Valley Real Estate
- Agent NameReisner
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos30
- View Count4
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built1984
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1202
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionConcrete Tilt Up
- Interior FeaturesBar, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Furnished, Hearth, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions11' 6" x 18'
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions12' x 10' 7"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions7' 7" x 14'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions11' 6" x 12'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions4' 9" x 7' 4"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeMudroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.