19 LenaMilton, VT 05468MLS Number 4637217
- Sale Price: $292,000
- 260 Days Since Sale
- 1996Year Built
Saltbox Cape with 2209 total finished sq feet, 2-car att garage and paved drive on 1.13 acres in a great Milton location at the end of a Cul-de-sac street. This single owner home has been immaculately cared for over the years and is ready for you to move right in! Home features a large open kitchen, formal dining room, master suite and finished recreation room in basement. New arch. shingle roof about 10 years ago. Natural gas heat, 3 central ac/wall units and public water.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, On-Site, Paved
- Year Built1996
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape, Saltbox
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath2
- Total Baths4
- Total Rooms9
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet2209
- APX Unfin Below Grade477
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$299,000
- Listing Agent NameDonald Turner Jr.
- Agent NameTurner Jr.
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- Sale Agent8557
- Selling Agent NameNathaniel Malley
- Sale Date11/03/2017
- Sale Price$292,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4637217
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 1 Dimensions14'3" x 13'3"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'6" x 13'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'8" x 14'1"
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12'7" x 10'3"
- Room 5 TypeRec Room
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions26' x 24'
- Room 6 TypeOther
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions7'8" x 6'1"
- Room 7 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions7'3" x 5'10"
- Room 8 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14' x 13'5"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12'9" x 11'10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13'7" x 10'1"
- Building Number19
- SubdivisionManley Commons
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Mountain View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage150
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Septic
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos34
- View Count31
There is no data available
There is no data available
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]