19 Lena CourtMilton, VT 05468MLS Number 4637217
- Sale Price: $292,000
- 140 Days Since Sale
- 1996Year Built
Saltbox Cape with 2209 total finished sq feet, 2-car att garage and paved drive on 1.13 acres in a great Milton location at the end of a Cul-de-sac street. This single owner home has been immaculately cared for over the years and is ready for you to move right in! Home features a large open kitchen, formal dining room, master suite and finished recreation room in basement. New arch. shingle roof about 10 years ago. Natural gas heat, 3 central ac/wall units and public water.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$299,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4637217
- Sale Date11/03/2017
- Sale Price$292,000
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Mountain View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage150
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, On-Site, Paved
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- Agent NameTurner Jr.
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos34
- View Count25
- Building Number19
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionManley Commons
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'3" x 13'3"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'6" x 13'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'8" x 14'1"
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12'7" x 10'3"
- Room 5 TypeRec Room
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions26' x 24'
- Room 6 TypeOther
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions7'8" x 6'1"
- Room 7 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions7'3" x 5'10"
- Room 8 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14' x 13'5"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12'9" x 11'10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13'7" x 10'1"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1996
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade477
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath2
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleCape, Saltbox
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2209
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Septic
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"Geri, Suzanna Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Our home sold quickly, less than 10 days. There is typically a long gap between signing a sales contract and closing. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. The few minor issues that came up were [...]
-Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
"Geri and her staff worked diligently and patiently with us for an extended period of time until the perfect place for us was available. Geri's experience was invaluable to us during what proved to be a complicated transaction. She went above and beyond and responded to our needs 24/7. A truly exceptional realtor and staff to back her [...]
- Tammy, Underhill 2018
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]