- 1996Year Built
Saltbox Cape with 2209 total finished sq feet, 2-car att garage and paved drive on 1.13 acres in a great Milton location at the end of a Cul-de-sac street. This single owner home has been immaculately cared for over the years and is ready for you to move right in! Home features a large open kitchen, formal dining room, master suite and finished recreation room in basement. New arch. shingle roof about 10 years ago. Natural gas heat, 3 central ac/wall units and public water.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$299,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4637217
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Mountain View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage150
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Septic
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure
- FinancingConventional, FHA, VA, VTFHA
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number19
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionManley Commons
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'3" x 13'3"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'6" x 13'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'8" x 14'1"
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12'7" x 10'3"
- Room 5 TypeRec Room
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions26' x 24'
- Room 6 TypeOther
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions7'8" x 6'1"
- Room 7 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions7'3" x 5'10"
- Room 8 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14' x 13'5"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12'9" x 11'10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13'7" x 10'1"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1996
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade477
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath2
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleCape, Saltbox
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2209
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, On-Site, Paved
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- Agent NameTurner Jr.
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos34
- View Count13
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]