- 2013Year Built
Centered on the Elmore MT view, this 2013 built 3 BR/2.5 BA 2610 fin. sq. ft. home is on two lots totaling 6.99 AC +/-. Open Kitchen/Dining/ Cathedralled Living room. Kitchen features: walk-in pantry, generous counter space, breakfast bar, SS appliances. Mudroom/Laundry room leads to 2-car garage. Sunroom off Dining. Deck off Sunroom & Living rooms has propane connection to main tank. 1st floor Master suite w/walk-in closet & huge Bath featuring: double sinks, shower & corner soaking tub. 2 BR's a full BA up, as well as large loft area that could easily be walled in for another room. Insulated/radiant-heated walk-out basement with garage door - workshop or storage for your prize vehicle. Easily add addt'l fin. space. 900 sf barn with power, water, coop. Sugarhouse Large level yard w/garden area and grape arbor. Blueberries, apple trees. Sloping, terraced backyard. Two separately deeded lots, each with their own septic designs- keep as one lot, sell a lot or build your family compound! Appraised for $412k in 2013. Just off paved town rd. Just down the road from Morrisville shopping & services, a private setting ready for your personal touches and taking the property to the next step. Hyde Park is a recreational oasis - short drive to Stowe, Smugglers', convenient to Jay Peak. Ride your bike to the Rail Trail, minutes to Green River Reservoir paddling/camping or Lamoille River Paddler's Trail. Quality fishing opportunities. Long Trail hiking. Miles of MT. Biking. Welcome Home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$378,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4637045
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- Pond Site
- Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant
- SewerLeach Field - Mound, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic Design Available
- WaterMetered, Public
- Water Body NameBoardman Brook
- Broker NameBlue Spruce Realty, Inc.
- Agent NameFoote
- Date Listed05/29/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count11
- StreetCenterville Road
- Building Number226
- TownHyde Park
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictLamoille North
- Elementary SchoolHyde Park Elementary School
- Junior HighLamoille Middle School
- High SchoolLamoille UHSD #18
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'2" X 11'8"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'2" X 13'8"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'8" X 13'8"
- Room 4 TypeSunroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'1" X 9'6"
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'2" X 12' 10"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'2" X 12'10"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'1" X 7' 1"
- Room 8 TypeLoft
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14' X 11'3"
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions13'1" X 6'6"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2013
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade2170
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- FoundationInsulated Concrete Forms
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionInsulated Concrete Forms, Modular, Wood Frame
- Square Feet2610
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorGreen
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, State Wastewater Permit, Survey
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]