- 1970Year Built
Spectacular views of the Green Mountains, Cornwall, and Middlebury College beyond from this hilltop estate! Most of the living area is all on one level, with walls of glass bringing the outside in. Two levels of decks take advantage of the setting as well, for expansive entertaining or relaxing space! Inside you will find beautiful Vermont slate and wood floors/doors throughout, and attention to detail at every turn. Large gourmet kitchen is central to the home, with handcrafted cherry cabinetry, farmhouse sink, stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Open to the family room, as well as the dining and living rooms, it is a true open concept home. One wing of the home houses three bedrooms with a full bath and a master bedroom and bath as well. Built in 2012, the two car, attached garage and mudroom was the perfect addition, with additional living space and bath above- great for a home office or overflow guest space! Radiant floor heat in the main portion of the home, with heat pumps added throughout to provide both heat and air conditioning as another option. A must see, this amazing spot is just minutes to Middlebury and the College, but yet once here, you feel away from it all!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,175,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4636524
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage938
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsField/Pasture, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, One-Level Home,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Assessment #589400
- Assessment Year2008
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit, Survey, Tax Map
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetCider Mill Road
- Building Number1019
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Central
- Elementary SchoolBingham Memorial School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'6" x 8
- Room 2 TypeFamily Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19' x 20'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions26'9" x 19'2"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16'10" x 12'5"
- Room 5 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions27'2" x 17'7"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11'8" x 18'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions14'5" x 11'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions13'4" x 11'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions18' x 11'3"
- Room 10 TypeOther
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13'1" x 14'
- Room 11 TypeBonus Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions14 x 14
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Family, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built1970
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Wood
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned
- Total Rooms10
- BasementCrawl Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary, Ranch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4400
- RoofStanding Seam
- ExteriorClapboard, Shingle, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Multi Fuel, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Heat Pump, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove - Wood, Wall Units
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Mound, Private, Septic Design Available
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Broker NameIPJ Real Estate
- Agent NamePeluso
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count29
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
“I’m glad I picked Geri Reilly as my realtor. Her team is not too big and not too small. I was impressed with how fast, pleasant, and well coordinated they were throughout the process. They got the job done!”