- 1970Year Built
Spectacular views of the Green Mountains, Cornwall, and Middlebury College beyond from this hilltop estate! Most of the living area is all on one level, with walls of glass bringing the outside in. Two levels of decks take advantage of the setting as well, for expansive entertaining or relaxing space! Inside you will find beautiful Vermont slate and wood floors/doors throughout, and attention to detail at every turn. Large gourmet kitchen is central to the home, with handcrafted cherry cabinetry, farmhouse sink, stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Open to the family room, as well as the dining and living rooms, it is a true open concept home. One wing of the home houses three bedrooms with a full bath and a master bedroom and bath as well. Built in 2012, the two car, attached garage and mudroom was the perfect addition, with additional living space and bath above- great for a home office or overflow guest space! Radiant floor heat in the main portion of the home, with heat pumps added throughout to provide both heat and air conditioning as another option. A must see, this amazing spot is just minutes to Middlebury and the College, but yet once here, you feel away from it all!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,099,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4636524
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage938
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsField/Pasture, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, One-Level Home,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Assessment #589400
- Assessment Year2008
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetCider Mill Road
- Building Number1019
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Central
- Elementary SchoolBingham Memorial School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'6" x 8
- Room 2 TypeFamily Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19' x 20'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions26'9" x 19'2"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16'10" x 12'5"
- Room 5 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions27'2" x 17'7"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11'8" x 18'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions14'5" x 11'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions13'4" x 11'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions18' x 11'3"
- Room 10 TypeOther
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13'1" x 14'
- Room 11 TypeBonus Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions14 x 14
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Family, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built1970
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Wood
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned
- Total Rooms10
- BasementCrawl Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary, Ranch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4400
- RoofStanding Seam
- ExteriorClapboard, Shingle, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Multi Fuel, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Heat Pump, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove - Wood, Wall Units
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Mound, Private, Septic Design Available
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Broker NameIPJ Real Estate
- Agent NamePeluso
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count45
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."