- 1970Year Built
Spectacular views of the Green Mountains, Cornwall, and Middlebury College beyond from this hilltop estate! Most of the living area is all on one level, with walls of glass bringing the outside in. Two levels of decks take advantage of the setting as well, for expansive entertaining or relaxing space! Inside you will find beautiful Vermont slate and wood floors/doors throughout, and attention to detail at every turn. Large gourmet kitchen is central to the home, with handcrafted cherry cabinetry, farmhouse sink, stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Open to the family room, as well as the dining and living rooms, it is a true open concept home. One wing of the home houses three bedrooms with a full bath and a master bedroom and bath as well. Built in 2012, the two car, attached garage and mudroom was the perfect addition, with additional living space and bath above- great for a home office or overflow guest space! Radiant floor heat in the main portion of the home, with heat pumps added throughout to provide both heat and air conditioning as another option. A must see, this amazing spot is just minutes to Middlebury and the College, but yet once here, you feel away from it all!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,099,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4636524
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage938
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsField/Pasture, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, One-Level Home,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Assessment #589400
- Assessment Year2008
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetCider Mill
- Building Number1019
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Central
- Elementary SchoolBingham Memorial School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'6" x 8
- Room 2 TypeFamily Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19' x 20'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions26'9" x 19'2"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16'10" x 12'5"
- Room 5 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions27'2" x 17'7"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11'8" x 18'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions14'5" x 11'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions13'4" x 11'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions18' x 11'3"
- Room 10 TypeOther
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13'1" x 14'
- Room 11 TypeBonus Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions14 x 14
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Family, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built1970
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Wood
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned
- Total Rooms10
- BasementCrawl Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary, Ranch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4400
- RoofStanding Seam
- ExteriorClapboard, Shingle, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Multi Fuel, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Heat Pump, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove - Wood, Wall Units
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Mound, Private, Septic Design Available
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Broker NameIPJ Real Estate
- Agent NamePeluso
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count63
There is no data available
There is no data available
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.