537 Stockbridge RoadCharlotte, VT 05445MLS Number 4636282
- Sale Price: $490,000
- 115 Days Since Sale
- 1992Year Built
This custom built home is in the desirable Stockbridge neighborhood with Mt Philo in your back yard! Total privacy and seclusion on 4.9 acres yet part of a rural neighborhood. It has a gracious layout for entertaining with large living and dining areas and very spacious kitchen with natural light from the east and west. A first floor master suite includes an office which could work as a nursery or could be converted to a laundry room for one level living. Three bedrooms upstairs with room to expand over master bedroom. Screened in porch and patio overlook the flat back yard. Property backs up to conserved land. Easy access to Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$495,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4636282
- Sale Date11/01/2017
- Sale Price$490,000
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Secluded, Wooded
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage480
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos34
- View Count44
- StreetStockbridge Road
- Building Number537
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions21'11" x 14'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'9" x 11'11"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'4" x 16'8"
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions18'5" x 14'5"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11'11" x 8'2"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions22' x 9'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions16'5" x 10'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12' x 11'9"
- Room 9 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions16' x 13'6"
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry
- Year Built1992
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Tile
- Water HeaterOil
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1476
- BasementFull, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3206
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Screened
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Holding Tank, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Fee IncludesOther, Plowing
- Assoc Fees$500
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Survey
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.