537 Stockbridge RoadCharlotte, VT 05445MLS Number 4636282
- Sale Price: $490,000
- 258 Days Since Sale
- 1992Year Built
This custom built home is in the desirable Stockbridge neighborhood with Mt Philo in your back yard! Total privacy and seclusion on 4.9 acres yet part of a rural neighborhood. It has a gracious layout for entertaining with large living and dining areas and very spacious kitchen with natural light from the east and west. A first floor master suite includes an office which could work as a nursery or could be converted to a laundry room for one level living. Three bedrooms upstairs with room to expand over master bedroom. Screened in porch and patio overlook the flat back yard. Property backs up to conserved land. Easy access to Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built1992
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet3206
- APX Unfin Below Grade1476
- BasementFull, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Screened
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos34
- View Count52
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$495,000
- Listing Agent NameBrian M. Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Sale Agent1342
- Selling Agent NameMichelle Gray
- Sale Date11/01/2017
- Sale Price$490,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4636282
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Tile
- Room 1 Dimensions21'11" x 14'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'9" x 11'11"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'4" x 16'8"
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions18'5" x 14'5"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11'11" x 8'2"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions22' x 9'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions16'5" x 10'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12' x 11'9"
- Room 9 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions16' x 13'6"
- Building Number537
- StreetStockbridge Road
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Secluded, Wooded
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage480
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Water HeaterOil
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Holding Tank, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Fee IncludesOther, Plowing
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$500
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Survey
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
"Geri and her staff worked diligently and patiently with us for an extended period of time until the perfect place for us was available. Geri's experience was invaluable to us during what proved to be a complicated transaction. She went above and beyond and responded to our needs 24/7. A truly exceptional realtor and staff to back her [...]
- Tammy, Underhill 2018
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"