- 1992Year Built
This custom built home is in the desirable Stockbridge neighborhood with Mt Philo in your back yard! Total privacy and seclusion on 4.9 acres yet part of a rural neighborhood. It has a gracious layout for entertaining with large living and dining areas and very spacious kitchen with natural light from the east and west. A first floor master suite includes an office which could work as a nursery or could be converted to a laundry room for one level living. Three bedrooms upstairs with room to expand over master bedroom. Screened in porch and patio overlook the flat back yard. Property backs up to conserved land. Easy access to Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$539,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4636282
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Secluded, Wooded
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage480
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Holding Tank, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Fee IncludesOther, Plowing
- Assoc Fees$500
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Survey
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetStockbridge Road
- Building Number537
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions21'11" x 14'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'9" x 11'11"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'4" x 16'8"
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions18'5" x 14'5"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11'11" x 8'2"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions22' x 9'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions16'5" x 10'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12' x 11'9"
- Room 9 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions16' x 13'6"
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry
- Year Built1992
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Tile
- Water HeaterOil
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1476
- BasementFull, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3206
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Screened
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos35
- View Count27
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
Jim, Colchester, VT
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!