537 Stockbridge RoadCharlotte, VT 05445MLS Number 4636282
- Sale Price: $490,000
- Sale Price: $490,000
- 18 Days Since Sale
- 1992Year Built
This custom built home is in the desirable Stockbridge neighborhood with Mt Philo in your back yard! Total privacy and seclusion on 4.9 acres yet part of a rural neighborhood. It has a gracious layout for entertaining with large living and dining areas and very spacious kitchen with natural light from the east and west. A first floor master suite includes an office which could work as a nursery or could be converted to a laundry room for one level living. Three bedrooms upstairs with room to expand over master bedroom. Screened in porch and patio overlook the flat back yard. Property backs up to conserved land. Easy access to Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$495,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4636282
- Sale Date11/01/2017
- Sale Price$490,000
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Secluded, Wooded
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage480
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos34
- View Count43
- StreetStockbridge Road
- Building Number537
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions21'11" x 14'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'9" x 11'11"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'4" x 16'8"
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions18'5" x 14'5"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11'11" x 8'2"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions22' x 9'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions16'5" x 10'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12' x 11'9"
- Room 9 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions16' x 13'6"
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry
- Year Built1992
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Tile
- Water HeaterOil
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1476
- BasementFull, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3206
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Screened
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Holding Tank, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Fee IncludesOther, Plowing
- Assoc Fees$500
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Survey
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]